This page best viewed with

A Book By CM. Click To Get A Copy

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou

No Rights Reserved. Take Anything You Want, But If You Steal Any Text Link To Here.

Send Your Hate Mail To

........

Greed:High
 
Gluttony:High
 
Wrath:Low
 
Sloth:Very High
 
Envy:Low
 
Lust:High
 
Pride:High
 

Take the Seven Deadly Sins Quiz

King Gambrinus - Patron Saint of beer.

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Skipper The Parrot

If you are here to know what I thought of the debates - you are S.O.L. And what does S.O.L. mean?

Shit Out of Luck.

You see, I was too busy to watch. Too busy doing what you ask??

Consuming beer. Talking shit. Doing a Skipper The Parrot memorial shot. And so on.

By the way, Skipper The Parrot belonged to an associate of mine. Skipper The Parrot was 52 years old. The owner had that bird for that long.

So what did we learn from that? DO NOT GET A PET PARROT! You will have it for 50 years. The parrot may even outlive you!

So yea - I was slightly busy. Therefore I do not have a debate analysis.

I did record it on the DVR. I might watch it later.

I want to see a Shuttle launch. I have decided. I am going to do it. I have to inquire about getting a ticket to watch the next launch. I have to check with associates and see who else wants to go. Hopefully someone will.

The other day I was right by the Kennedy Space Center. But the shuttle did not launch. So I did not see anything relating to space ship launches.

There will only be 10 more Shuttle launches before the Shuttle program is supposed to end. I would like to see at least one launch before it is a part of history.

And it is only a 3 - 4 hour drive.

2 Comments:

Blogger Daisy said...

I feel sad about Skipper the Parrot. But he got to live a long life.

09:18  
Blogger Unknown said...

Parrots live for 50 years? Cool! Then Hatebeak should be making quality music for some time to come!

09:08  

Post a Comment

<< Home