This page best viewed with

A Book By CM. Click To Get A Copy

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou

No Rights Reserved. Take Anything You Want, But If You Steal Any Text Link To Here.

Send Your Hate Mail To

........

Greed:High
 
Gluttony:High
 
Wrath:Low
 
Sloth:Very High
 
Envy:Low
 
Lust:High
 
Pride:High
 

Take the Seven Deadly Sins Quiz

King Gambrinus - Patron Saint of beer.

Friday, September 19, 2008

AVAST!!!

Today be the day. And what day might that be? Talk Like A Pirate Day ye scurvy bilge rat!

Don't tell me ye be forgettin! Tis a grave offense don'tcha know?

Arrrr, this whole post be in pirate speak.

But first, before I forget, BOOTY FOR DUSTY! Just some buried treasure I be leavin. Harrr!

Tis easy to talk like a pirate! These salty sea dogs made a lernin video for ye.



The important thing is to be rememberin that in the language of pirate, the noun always be placed before the adjective.

This beer be flat!

This rum be weak!

That thar wench be saucy!

Arrrrr be the most flexible word in the language of pirate. Arrrr can mean "yes I would like a muffin", "I agree", "I do not agree", "buzz off", "ye scurvy dog", or even "this whole financial collapse thing is really getting me down - my 401k lost $25,000 just today!". For example.

PIRATE 1: This bank collapse thing be causin me ship to take on water!!

PIRATE 2: Arrrrrrr!

And so on.

The language of pirate be useful indeed. And today be the day we celebrate it, in all its glory!

ARRRRRRRR! Where be me grog?

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Interesting song Lazy...

You should of been a pirate methinks. ;p

03:46  
Blogger Meow (aka Connie) said...

Ahoy there ... how are you ??

International Talk LIke A Pirate Day ... pretty cool.

How's life ... how's the boat ... caught yourself any interesting fish lately !?!

Just dropping by to say HI.

Take care, Meow

06:26  
Blogger who wouda thunk it?? said...

Aye Cap'n tiz a great day indeed to be a pirate! I have paid me respects at my blog fer this most glorious day! Hoisting a pint in honor of ye Cap'n!
May the winds be always at yer back!

17:40  
Blogger Unknown said...

Arrr! It would have been fun to talk like a pirate to some lubber that called me an in emergency, but alas, it didn't happen. Now I hope they don't call me because Talk Like A Pirate day is over and I be a lazy scallawag.

03:12  

Post a Comment

<< Home