This page best viewed with

A Book By CM. Click To Get A Copy

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou

No Rights Reserved. Take Anything You Want, But If You Steal Any Text Link To Here.

Send Your Hate Mail To

........

Greed:High
 
Gluttony:High
 
Wrath:Low
 
Sloth:Very High
 
Envy:Low
 
Lust:High
 
Pride:High
 

Take the Seven Deadly Sins Quiz

King Gambrinus - Patron Saint of beer.

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Reflections

WARNING! There may be more than the usual amounts of spelling errors in this post. And I do not give a shit.

An old friend rolled into town today. This is always a good thing. This is someone I have known for close to 1/2 of my life. From my high school days. A long ass time ago.

So what did we do? Get piss ass drunk. What else? I had to get my "dinner" from a 24 hour Mc fucking Donalds. And the "dinner" was off the breakfast menu. As I sip my "morning" coffee at 5:45 AM - wondering when the fuck I will ever get to sleep - I have to stop to reflect on things.

1. I still have a full head of hair. This is good. A LOT of people I went to high school with are bald mother fuckers now. HA HA!!!You are bald and I am not!!!!

2. A lot of people I went to high school with are fat bastards not. I am not fat. HA HA! You fat bastards!!!!

The friend who came to town is not someone I see often. In fact the last time I saw this person was when I had to drive to Live Oak Florida - just south of Georgia. That was a good 4 or maybe 5 years ago.

Right now my math really sucks.

Anyhow it was a good time. There was much beer drinking. I busted out with the junior and senior yearbook. Myspace and Facebook were searched for hot chicks from way back when. Some were located, some were not.

By the way - (Name Withheld) really REALLY hot redheaded chick, Southwest Miami High class of 92 - you were voted hotest chick in the class by three drunk guys. Well mostly one drunk guy. Me. Beating out even Erika, the super hot blond chick. Please leave a comment if you read this and you are still hot. Seriously. You have NO IDEA. Well maybe you do but whatever. Leave a comment anyway. It would be fun to catch up, no matter what is going on now. If you are not hot and/or have 50 kids then ehhhhhhhhh. You know how it is.

By the way - Erika you can leave comments too. So can anyone from that class I might know. If you think you may have been my friend - or at least knows who I was - back then.

Otherwise - fuck you.

Holy shit. No matter how fucking drunk I get I never look for the old ass ancient old testament era yearbooks.

Except for special occasions. And what it a special occasion? Catching up with old friends from WAY back in the day. When it seemed like a good idea to do stupid shit.

Anyhow it was all good.

Today, when / if I wake up - there will be more fun. A certain movie theater manager from back in the day will be tracked down. And there will be much free popcorn. And free movies.

Unless said manager - a close friend from back in the day - turned into a dick.

But I know this person - who shall remain nameless. For multiple reasons. I have gotten stoned and drunk in the presence of said person. We used to play Sonic The Hedgehog. While stoned.

So if he denies the gang today he is a dick. Friends are friends after all.

I fully expect free something. Popcorn or movie admission. Or both.

3 Comments:

Blogger Doozie said...

Drunk blogging....hmmmm, danger!! So did you guys just sit around your house or did you go out and raise hell?

23:09  
Blogger The Lazy Iguana said...

Both! First there was much hell raising till the bar kicked us out. Something about "closing time". I forget.

And then I remembered I had more beer at home.

I think someone peed on the neighbor's new wooden fence. TAKE THAT FENCE!! Here is what I think of you!

Good times.

23:36  
Blogger Unknown said...

Ah well, I'm an old, fat bitch with gray hair and I don't give a shit. I went to my 10 year high school reunion and will never bother going to another. Most of the people I went to high school with were stuck up preppie asshats, or bible thumpers. Who needs 'em? The best things in my life then were ditching class and getting drunk and stoned. While it was real and it was sometimes fun, I'd hate to think that shit was the "best years of my life."

03:41  

Post a Comment

<< Home