This page best viewed with

A Book By CM. Click To Get A Copy

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou

No Rights Reserved. Take Anything You Want, But If You Steal Any Text Link To Here.

Send Your Hate Mail To

........

Greed:High
 
Gluttony:High
 
Wrath:Low
 
Sloth:Very High
 
Envy:Low
 
Lust:High
 
Pride:High
 

Take the Seven Deadly Sins Quiz

King Gambrinus - Patron Saint of beer.

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Spread The Cheer.

And nothing else.

I do not give a shit how hot Jessica in accounting is. I said NOTHING!!!!!!

Got it???? Go0d!!

2 Comments:

Blogger TLP said...

That is truly funny!!!!

Loved it.

11:25  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Homie Please, Merry Christmas Dude. I hope Santa brings you some really cool stuff for your boat.

I don't use a condom but I only fuck married women. I like to play it safe.

Is the economy bad in Miami? I would think the cubans would be stealing everything that isn't nailed down.

20:59  

Post a Comment

<< Home