This page best viewed with

A Book By CM. Click To Get A Copy

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou

No Rights Reserved. Take Anything You Want, But If You Steal Any Text Link To Here.

Send Your Hate Mail To

........

Greed:High
 
Gluttony:High
 
Wrath:Low
 
Sloth:Very High
 
Envy:Low
 
Lust:High
 
Pride:High
 

Take the Seven Deadly Sins Quiz

King Gambrinus - Patron Saint of beer.

Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Challenge Still Open!

It seems that the response to my Photoshop Challenge was weak!

So the challenge remains!

Come on - SOMEONE has to be able to add a simple rubber chicken to a photo!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I don't have photoshop, but I suppose I could try to do it in Paint. It might not qualify, but it might be funny anyway.

04:25  
Blogger Jandi for The Fuzz said...

Could be fun, but haven't had a chance to fool with it.

06:19  
Blogger Jandi for The Fuzz said...

I did waste some time (too much) on it. But I don't like it much.

http://fuzzynoid.blogspot.com/2009/04/iguanas-chicken.html

Can't figure out how to post it here though.

21:37  

Post a Comment

<< Home