This page best viewed with

A Book By CM. Click To Get A Copy

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou

No Rights Reserved. Take Anything You Want, But If You Steal Any Text Link To Here.

Send Your Hate Mail To

........

Greed:High
 
Gluttony:High
 
Wrath:Low
 
Sloth:Very High
 
Envy:Low
 
Lust:High
 
Pride:High
 

Take the Seven Deadly Sins Quiz

King Gambrinus - Patron Saint of beer.

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Coin Of The Realm

I was hanging out on Tuesday night, and bought something from someone. I required change.

"will you you accept monopoly money"???

Hell yea! Monopoly money is as good as real money. Assuming that monopoly money is the coin of the realm.

And it was. The monopoly money was worth $5 real dollars. But only in one place on the planet.


The latitudes Bar at the Miami Yacht Club. The monopoly money was actually worth TWO beers!!! So yea, Ill accept it as change.

Needless to say, I do not have the monopoly money anymore. I exchanged it for two beers. Which I already consumed.

The Waverunner is too dry. It needs to get wet. And I have a wetsuit now, so no more getting cold!!

Sweet.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hey, I don't care what money looks like as long as it gets me what I need!

05:58  

Post a Comment

<< Home