This page best viewed with

A Book By CM. Click To Get A Copy

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou

No Rights Reserved. Take Anything You Want, But If You Steal Any Text Link To Here.

Send Your Hate Mail To

........

Greed:High
 
Gluttony:High
 
Wrath:Low
 
Sloth:Very High
 
Envy:Low
 
Lust:High
 
Pride:High
 

Take the Seven Deadly Sins Quiz

King Gambrinus - Patron Saint of beer.

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Weekend Survivor

It seems I survived the weekend. A weekend which I might add was quite wet.

Saturday was Waverunner day. And there were plenty of waves. And wind. It got calmer towards the end of the day - but it was still not the best day to be out. Or was it? You see, when it is "not the best day" there are less idiots out on the water - making it a GREAT day to be out!

Or are there MORE idiots out, because everyone else has enough sense to stay home? Got me - that is a good question.

I say "a little of both".

Notice the cool soft sided cooler I have on the back of the thing. The red bag is my rescue throw line. I am not required to have a rescue throw line in a bag - but I have one anyway.

Sunday was "help run a sailboat race" day. This operation requires a real boat. Something with a deck. Not a problem, I have one of those too.

Sunday was a really bad day. The wind was even higher, and the bay was rough. Of course, there is always good and bad. The good is that the sailboats were fast. This meant the races were over faster. Which meant that I was home sooner!

It was also rainy. I got rained on a few times. There is nothing you can do except sit there and get wet.

But I lived. My maritime skills were sufficient that I did not require a rescue.

But today - today is serious business! I have some important things to do. Namely, go before a panel of people and answer questions. Something about a possible new line of work. A job interview.

I hope the results of the interview are favorable. For me. Steady work is good work.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

That could be fun--or for me, a new way to try and kill myself!

05:56  
Blogger Unknown said...

I second what Lily said..I would find a way to hurt myself.

15:02  
Blogger The Lazy Iguana said...

Just do not fall off.

21:28  

Post a Comment

<< Home