This page best viewed with

A Book By CM. Click To Get A Copy

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou

No Rights Reserved. Take Anything You Want, But If You Steal Any Text Link To Here.

Send Your Hate Mail To

........

Greed:High
 
Gluttony:High
 
Wrath:Low
 
Sloth:Very High
 
Envy:Low
 
Lust:High
 
Pride:High
 

Take the Seven Deadly Sins Quiz

King Gambrinus - Patron Saint of beer.

Monday, September 14, 2009

Week Outlook!

I secretly always wanted to be a weather forecaster. I still do really. It seems like a pretty sweet job. You just guess about what is going on and what will happen as a result. And if you are wrong? No big deal! Hey - I said 20% chance of rain! So it rained on your day at the park - tough luck being in that 20%!

And if I say "the hurricane will hit Tampa Bay" and it actually hits Port Charlotte, IT WOBBLED!!! Not my fault there! You knew you were in the cone, should have taken proper action!

So pretty much you get paid and it does not matter if you are right or wrong. As long as you say something that properly covers your ass.

Anyhow the outlook for this week seems to be OK. I am still shaking this slight cold I managed to pick up on Thursday / Friday. Or maybe Wednesday? Who knows. I started to feel crappy Thursday, Friday I was worse, Saturday I felt a little better, Sunday was OK except for a spell in the early afternoon when I almost blacked out. I am better now.

In addition, there are new jobs afoot. Training has already started. In a couple of days I will be fully trained to do something. Then I do it. Pretty simple stuff really. They tell me to do something, I do it, I report back when it is done or why it was not possible to get it done given the resources I had at my disposal (along with what additional resources / time I think I need to get the thing done).

Everything should be OK. In theory.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

They ought to take you on as a weather forecaster on one of the news channels. Screw meteorology school--you have a natural gift!
As a kid, I wanted to be a paleontologist because I dug dinosaurs.
Pun intended--ducking flying objects now!
But the paleontologist part is true. Then when I hit puberty I decided I wanted to be an actress instead. Should have stuck with the paleontology idea!

07:53  

Post a Comment

<< Home