This page best viewed with

A Book By CM. Click To Get A Copy

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou

No Rights Reserved. Take Anything You Want, But If You Steal Any Text Link To Here.

Send Your Hate Mail To

........

Greed:High
 
Gluttony:High
 
Wrath:Low
 
Sloth:Very High
 
Envy:Low
 
Lust:High
 
Pride:High
 

Take the Seven Deadly Sins Quiz

King Gambrinus - Patron Saint of beer.

Saturday, April 30, 2005

Do not piss off the supervisor

Here is the text that goes with this photo. I have no idea if it is true or not. Someone sent it to me as e-mail.

I was getting ready for work when I looked out the window and saw the utility company starting to erect a pole in front of my house. They were going to position it directly in front of my picture window. There was absolutely no way that I was going to permit this. I gulped down my last bit of coffee and went directly to the crew supervisor and told him in no uncertain terms that I was not going to permit his crew to put that stupid electrical pole directly in front of my picture window. He took out a plot map, a map for pole locations and a right-of-way document and explained that it is the best location for it. I told him it is not the best location for me and when I came home from work that day I did not expect to find that pole in front of my window. I told him I didn't give a hoot where he put the darned thing, but definitely not in front of my window. I felt pretty smug as I drove off to work because I felt I got my point across. I know darn well they are afraid to put it there now. Ahhhh, feeling the power, at least until I got home.



The cost of energy Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home