This page best viewed with

A Book By CM. Click To Get A Copy

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou

No Rights Reserved. Take Anything You Want, But If You Steal Any Text Link To Here.

Send Your Hate Mail To

........

Greed:High
 
Gluttony:High
 
Wrath:Low
 
Sloth:Very High
 
Envy:Low
 
Lust:High
 
Pride:High
 

Take the Seven Deadly Sins Quiz

King Gambrinus - Patron Saint of beer.

Monday, May 02, 2005

Jenna is hot, and other assorted shit.

First off, I have to say something. Jenna Bush is hot. VERY hot. Scorching hot. There - now nobody can say that I hate republicans, although who knows what her political leanings actually are. Anyway, I could care less - she is hot enough. In case you are retarded, there is a link in this paragraph. The first photo at this link is NOT Jenna, but the next few appear to be - but more than likely they are fakes. Don't forget to check out the interactive boobies, click the link and scroll all the way to the bottom of the page.

***NOTICE***
The above link is good only for today. Tomorrow some other chick will be there. Also, do not send me the hate mail. Send all hate mail to the site that actually has the photos. I did not take them OR post them - I just included a link. So stuff it up your ass if you do not like it. Besides, chances are the photos are a fake. Lighten up you closet facist!

There! I feel so much better now.

Since I am talking about chicks, and since you might actually be a chick, I am going to type more random rantings.

It seems that I am running into more and more vegetarian chicks. Not that I really care what another person's eating habits are. Honestly, it is none of my business who eats what, as long as my pets are not on the menu. Maybe I ought to change my diet, which is rather heavy on the cow and pig and light on veggies. The way I see it, let the rabbit eat the carrots then I can eat the rabbit. In theory, it is like I am eating the carrot too. I suppose. I have had some vegetarian dishes, and they were pretty good. Of course, I was also very hungry. But still, they were good.

Of course I will never kick the cow habit. Never. Nor will I ever kick my baby back ribs habit. I don't give a rats ass what you PETA people say about it, the shit is tasty.

Now I am not of shit to say. It is my fault really, I have vodka right here. I could drink it then come up with a whole lot more stuff - but I have to go to work. Work sucks. I do not hate my job, but it still sucks that I have to go to it. I would much rather be 31, retired, and set for life. Then I could do whatever I wanted to do. Hell, if I were rich and retired my ass would be in Amsterdam right now consuming shit that is illegal here in the "Land Of The Free". Fuck work.

2 Comments:

Blogger Avery's mom said...

you are one weird person. i did like your boobies and will be sharing them with my freinds. Also f.y.i., i eat cow and pig and wont ever turn vegan even if my life depended on it. yeah meat!!!!
Have you ever tried Colorado brews? My guy loves to indulge his liver on Tommy Knockers. they have some really good tastes.

18:00  
Blogger The Lazy Iguana said...

Thank you! I suppose I am one strange person.

By the way, the interactive boobs are not my creation. That link is actually part of a website for a radio show I sometimes listen to.

21:39  

Post a Comment

<< Home