This page best viewed with

A Book By CM. Click To Get A Copy

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou

No Rights Reserved. Take Anything You Want, But If You Steal Any Text Link To Here.

Send Your Hate Mail To

........

Greed:High
 
Gluttony:High
 
Wrath:Low
 
Sloth:Very High
 
Envy:Low
 
Lust:High
 
Pride:High
 

Take the Seven Deadly Sins Quiz

King Gambrinus - Patron Saint of beer.

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Work

I do not get rich people. Take the current president for example. He was born rich. He really does not need a job. It is not like he would have to apply for food stamps if he lost his job.

But yet, here he is. Trying to run the fucking planet. And for what?? Ill tell you what - EGO. Pure and simple. Ego! That's all. He gets to be on TV, everyone knows who he is, and he can help make himself and his friends even richer. Meanwhile, he claims to "understand middle America". My ass! If you think he has ever once had to decide what bill to pay late you are a fucking retard.

Anyway, I am not picking on the president. That is far too easy. You can apply the example of the president to any rich asshole. Take Bill Gates. Does he really need his job??? HELL NO! Yet he keeps showing up to work. For Donald Trump, being a rich asshole with either a terrible haircut or a toupee that looks like a dead muskrat was not enough. Not for him! He needed a TV show too. What a douch bag. By the way Donald - get rid of the muskrat on your head. Just be bald. If that is your real hair, tell the barber "Your Fired". Holy shit man.

So what would I do if I had even 10% of Bill Gates's wealth? As little as possible that's what. I would not have anything that resembled a job or do anything that could be considered work. I would not give a flying fuck about being on TV. Run for president?!?!?! NO FUCKING WAY! Way too much work.

What I would do is just hang out. I would start hanging out in Las Vegas. I have been there before, but what the hell. It would take me a few days to get bored. Then I would rent a classic car (you can do that in Vegas) and explore. After a few more days I would be bored again. So I would get on a plane and go someplace. I would hang out there till I got bored, then I would go someplace else!

I would also have a boat. Probably two boats. Maybe even three boats. A sweet ass pimpin power cat, a kickin trimaran sailboat, and something smaller for fishing. But fuck work! No way in hell you would see me doing that.

I would waste ungodly amounts of money on stupid shit I really do not need. I would live in every major city on the planet at least once.

My goal would be to die knowing that the last check I write to my doctor will bounce.

But one thing is written in stone - I would in no way do anything that resembles a job. Fuck that shit in the goat ass. Rich people that could do all of the above but would rather wake up in the morning and go to work are fucking insane.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home