This page best viewed with

A Book By CM. Click To Get A Copy

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou

No Rights Reserved. Take Anything You Want, But If You Steal Any Text Link To Here.

Send Your Hate Mail To

........

Greed:High
 
Gluttony:High
 
Wrath:Low
 
Sloth:Very High
 
Envy:Low
 
Lust:High
 
Pride:High
 

Take the Seven Deadly Sins Quiz

King Gambrinus - Patron Saint of beer.

Friday, June 10, 2005

Stupid people part 2

AHHH! The sky is falling!

Wait a minute. No it's not! Friday it will rain a little, and the wind will blow. OHHHHHHH....SCARY! It might also rain a little bit on Saturday. But by late Saturday afternoon and evening it will start to clear. The marine forecast for Sunday is 1-2 foot seas inside the reef, 2-3 feet seas outside the reef. For those of you without a boat, this is not crap. 2 foot seas in glass calm. It will be flatter than a stripper before her bob job.

But never mind these facts. People are stupid. I went to the store yesterday to get some boxed macaroni and cheese dinners. I live off these things. All single guys live off these things. It is a law. You only need one pot, which you can eat out of when you are done. And you only need some milk, half a stick of butter, the box of macaroni, and the powder cheese packet - and POOF! Instant dinner. And later there is only one pot and a fork to clean. Whoever invented these things must have been a single dude. He is my hero.

Anyway, the store was out of them. All they had were those crappy ass microwave boxed dinners. Someone had ravaged the isle. Either a bus load of dudes came by, OR people are freaking out about Arlene. Yes, there is some kind of tropical storm out there.

A flock of stupid people had to have ravaged the isle. AGHHHH! A tropical storm! It is going to rain and the wind will blow!! AGGGGHHHHH!

Luckily, I did find some boxed dinners in the back of the isle. So I was able to eat something.

There was plenty of beer. So I bought some of that. I also bought some more iguana food. He was out of bananas. And yellow squash.

People here are pansies. I went through Tropical Storm Bob while staying on Sanibel Island. Now, being on an island, and due to the fact that Bob pretty much made landfall on Sanibel, it was exciting. There was water across the entire island. I lived.

I am a real Floridian. All these other people are pansies.

But there is some good in all this. I will go to work today. I dont care if it is raining. I will be there! But if the customers keep their kids at home because of the big scary rain storm, I will not have to deal with them! HOORAY! I still get paid, but I do not have to work! WOO HOO!

On the other hand, the parents might get sick of having their kids at home. The rain will keep them inside. The parents might bring their kids to the learning center just to get rid of them for an hour or two. BOO BOOO BOOO!

And do not forget to read the prevoius post, titled "New Job?" :)




6 Comments:

Blogger Lilly and Willow said...

I should start taking the blame huh?
I did everything!!
Thanks for your comment.
-Lilly

01:22  
Blogger The Lazy Iguana said...

Now you got it! It is also your fault that there is a tropical storm :)

02:24  
Blogger BarbaraFromCalifornia said...

Blame it on Castro and Cuba.
He already has such bad press and rep!

10:31  
Blogger dddragon said...

Here, the mac&cheese are safe - it's the milk and bread that get cleaned out when snow is in the forecast.

13:40  
Blogger Lila said...

I used to live off Ramen Noodles, another fine food staple.

23:42  
Blogger Econo-Girl said...

America has become wimpier overall.

00:22  

Post a Comment

<< Home