This page best viewed with

A Book By CM. Click To Get A Copy

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou

No Rights Reserved. Take Anything You Want, But If You Steal Any Text Link To Here.

Send Your Hate Mail To

........

Greed:High
 
Gluttony:High
 
Wrath:Low
 
Sloth:Very High
 
Envy:Low
 
Lust:High
 
Pride:High
 

Take the Seven Deadly Sins Quiz

King Gambrinus - Patron Saint of beer.

Thursday, June 23, 2005

Thanks to my readers

Not only did the hit counter roll over 1000, it busted it. Right now the counter is showinf 1037 hits. This is amazing! According to Stat Counter, the page was loaded 70 times, with 46 unique visitors!
I have a blocking cookie on my computer, so I do not count as a visitor, and I do not think my page loads are counted either!

Anyway - thank you to everyone who has helped make me feel like people are actually reading the stuff I post. The fact that people read this keeps me motivated to post daily.

And to those who leave comments, I want you to know that I read every single comment. I have even left postings responding to some comments!

My blog would not be the same without the people who read it and leave comments. I would have probably lost interest in this by now if not for the comments.

7 Comments:

Blogger GodlessMom said...

Congrats on your 1000+ visitors! You are definitely on my daily must-read list, keep it up!

06:41  
Blogger Fred said...

Why, thank you. It's not often we get thanked for posting,

I'm hoping you have a contest for the 2,000th visitor. I want a prize!

07:02  
Blogger BarbaraFromCalifornia said...

That is quite a number. I enjoy your blog, the rantings, the picture of your animals, and the musings about your would be move.

I must say, though, that you should be very proud of your car and its stickers!

08:20  
Blogger Lara said...

I just got a stat counter on my blog...it's exciting! I need to remember to take out the 100 times a day I visit my own to see if anyone has commented, though. :)

17:43  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

word up dawg! like, your blog is sssstraight homie! 1000+ visitors! damn dude add that shit up, thats like half a trailer park in my barrio dude! thats cool beans!

peace out bro

21:23  
Blogger thc said...

Quite a milestone! Congrats.

22:51  
Blogger TLP said...

So, maybe we can ALL win a drink-of-our-choice, which we have to buy for ourselves? Huh, huh, please? Can I win a drink? Of my choice of course. Which I will buy for myself of course.

23:08  

Post a Comment

<< Home