This page best viewed with

A Book By CM. Click To Get A Copy

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou

No Rights Reserved. Take Anything You Want, But If You Steal Any Text Link To Here.

Send Your Hate Mail To

........

Greed:High
 
Gluttony:High
 
Wrath:Low
 
Sloth:Very High
 
Envy:Low
 
Lust:High
 
Pride:High
 

Take the Seven Deadly Sins Quiz

King Gambrinus - Patron Saint of beer.

Saturday, July 23, 2005

Early Start!

It is not even noon yet, and I am awake. I am getting ready to start doing whatever the hell it is I am going to do today. I already had a beer.

If you are here because I usually have my post for the day up by 2:00 AM, here are some things you can do to amuse yourself.

1. Check out ALL of Friday's posts! Chances are you missed one. Friday was a multiple post day.
2. Check out The Devil's Diary. This Canadian crazy person has some of the BEST short videos I have ever seen. He will not tell me where he finds the stuff, but trust me - it is fantastic! You MUST see the July 20 posts.
3. Have a beer! That is what I am doing.

The satellite radio is playing "Lazy Days" on the 60's Vibration channel. This is a great omen. Time to start my lazy day, on a lazy island, doing lazy things.

2 Comments:

Blogger The Lazy Iguana said...

No comments?? Whats up with this?

23:18  
Blogger The Devil Uno said...

Its ridiculous! Why no one would tag a perfectly good post is beyond me. Tell you what I'll say a bunch of stuff and that will sort all of this nonesense out.

02:25  

Post a Comment

<< Home