This page best viewed with

A Book By CM. Click To Get A Copy

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou

No Rights Reserved. Take Anything You Want, But If You Steal Any Text Link To Here.

Send Your Hate Mail To

........

Greed:High
 
Gluttony:High
 
Wrath:Low
 
Sloth:Very High
 
Envy:Low
 
Lust:High
 
Pride:High
 

Take the Seven Deadly Sins Quiz

King Gambrinus - Patron Saint of beer.

Sunday, September 11, 2005

Fish Or Cut Bait

This just in - former and current president Bush visited the hurricane ravaged areas again. Someone took this photo.

I do not make these up, I simply pass them on.

Mental note - collect and destroy ALL photos of me fishing. In the unlikely event I ever obtain an elected position I do not want some smart ass doing this to me. Of course I would also not sit on my ass for 5 days before doing anything.

5 Comments:

Blogger BarbaraFromCalifornia said...

I want to laugh....I really do, and I am smerking to myself, but this picture speaks a thousand words!!

Wonder how that was done!!!

08:43  
Blogger Saur♥Kraut said...

Ditto for what Barbara said. Sadly, it is more true than not. He seems so oblivious to 'regular' people. I am reminded of his father's trip to the supermarket when HE was President. He had a gallon of milk and walked up to the checkout only to see her scan it. He was EXTREMELY impressed by the scanner technology, never having been to the grocery store before (servants did his shopping for him). The handlers really screwed up that one, big-time. They should've thought ahead.

16:04  
Blogger Lila said...

LOL. That is perfect.

23:34  
Blogger dddragon said...

oh, gawd. how many more days in office does he have left?

00:11  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey there is an idea. A days left in office countdown timer.

00:53  

Post a Comment

<< Home