This page best viewed with

A Book By CM. Click To Get A Copy

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou

No Rights Reserved. Take Anything You Want, But If You Steal Any Text Link To Here.

Send Your Hate Mail To

........

Greed:High
 
Gluttony:High
 
Wrath:Low
 
Sloth:Very High
 
Envy:Low
 
Lust:High
 
Pride:High
 

Take the Seven Deadly Sins Quiz

King Gambrinus - Patron Saint of beer.

Sunday, February 26, 2006

Man Forced To Marry A Goat.

I got nothing for today, so I will pull this emergency post out of my ass.

Now, as you may know part of my job is to keep up with international news. You know, the kind of news you will NEVER EVER hear from the American media (which sucks). All you hear from the American media is bullcrap. Like a cat stuck on a telephone pole in Arizona, or an in depth 5 day report about some inane thing nobody really cares about.

Before I got this job, I thought that international news was boring. But now I realize just how wrong I was.Take this story byline for example.

A Sudanese man has been forced to take a goat as his "wife", after he was caught having sex with the animal.

Am I making that up, or did it happen? Guess now. Remember how good I am at making stuff up. Could a man really be "forced" to take a goat for a wife? Even in Sudan?

Here are some more possibly made up details. A farmer heard a noise at night, and went to investigate. He found a man standing behind his goat. The farmer said "what are you doing here" and the man fell over. He was "exposed", indecently. So the farmer tied the man up and called for the village elders. The village elders decided to not call the cops, the man who was using the goat as a "wife" should just pay the farmer a dowry and take the goat.

Time to guess! Real or made up!

Click THIS LINK to find out!
Or CLICK THIS LINK
Or HERE!

You get the idea. The funniest link is the second one.

8 Comments:

Blogger TLP said...

Oh, behave!

Pretty damn funny. I believe it. Did you know that the real-life person that the story of Robinson Caruso is based on, used the many goats on his island in this manner? True or false?

09:43  
Blogger TheGreenJackalope said...

Pretty darn silly. I wonder how the goat fell, was it even female? Perhaps this was agianst her will, and she should therefore not have to marry?

16:15  
Blogger mal said...

ain't love grand?....yeech

08:18  
Blogger Saur♥Kraut said...

Well, I hope that the bride didn't wear white. That's reserved for virgins in this country!

11:31  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

see, we aint got it all that bad... billy bob and cletus can borrow a goat in this country whenever they want and dont even have to marry it!

11:39  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Blogger, I found your blog quite informative.
I just came across your blog and wanted to
drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with it.
I give you my best wishes for your future endeavors.
If you have a moment, please visit my tri tronics dog training collars site.
Have a great week!

19:13  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was searching blogs,and I found yours.Please,
accept my congratulations for your excellent work!
If you have a moment, please visit my zone alarm wireless security site.
Have a good day!

16:31  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!
I have a airfare cheap deal student travel site.
Come and check it out if you get time :-)
Greetings.

00:02  

Post a Comment

<< Home