This page best viewed with

A Book By CM. Click To Get A Copy

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou

No Rights Reserved. Take Anything You Want, But If You Steal Any Text Link To Here.

Send Your Hate Mail To

........

Greed:High
 
Gluttony:High
 
Wrath:Low
 
Sloth:Very High
 
Envy:Low
 
Lust:High
 
Pride:High
 

Take the Seven Deadly Sins Quiz

King Gambrinus - Patron Saint of beer.

Saturday, June 17, 2006

Shock Mat.

I got the Scat Mat today. I am happy to say it seems to be working. Sake discovered the mat very quickly after I turned it on. Some of this discovery was my doing, I found the pissing cat and took her to the mat. I let her do the rest of the discovery.

The humor value was high. The cat jumped on the mat, and right away the Scat Mat went into action. You can hear a ticking sound, corresponding to the electrical impulses. Sake hissed and jumped straight up - only to land on the mat again. This process repeated itself three or four times. Hiss - jump - land - hiss - jump - land - hiss - jump - land - hiss - jump OFF the couch - run off with all her hair frizzed up. Yes, it was funny.

So now it seems the cats are terrified of the couch. Or terrified of the mat. Either way, there will be no pissing except in the cat box. I ust have to remember to remove the mat before I plop down on the couch or else I get a zap. This will only be a problem if I decide I am thirsty and start to drink. If I drink enough, it is possible I will plop down and simply drain the 9 volt battery.

If you have ANY problems with pets going there they should not go - get a Scat Mat. Thay work.

3 Comments:

Blogger TLP said...

This is why I don't have a cat. Or a dog. My husband has enough trouble with his aim.

Pretty funny post.

22:00  
Blogger The Lazy Iguana said...

Do you want a cat? How about a white long haired siamese mix? Her name is Sake, but you can change that if you like. Just email me your address and Ill have her sent to you right away. I work at the airport, I can catch the next flight to the airport of your choice, catch a cab, deliver the cat, and fly right back to Miami. Ill be home in time for dinner.

01:15  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i know a couple of people looking for cats. i'm sure one would be glad to take sake off your hands. the only problem is they work so you may have to come by the restaurant and drop the cat off, preferably in the evening.

16:22  

Post a Comment

<< Home