This page best viewed with

A Book By CM. Click To Get A Copy

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou

No Rights Reserved. Take Anything You Want, But If You Steal Any Text Link To Here.

Send Your Hate Mail To

........

Greed:High
 
Gluttony:High
 
Wrath:Low
 
Sloth:Very High
 
Envy:Low
 
Lust:High
 
Pride:High
 

Take the Seven Deadly Sins Quiz

King Gambrinus - Patron Saint of beer.

Monday, June 12, 2006

Good Googa Mooga!

Today I start a new schedule. So my weekend changed, and so did my work hours! Here is the way my week looks now.

SUNDAY / MONDAY off
TUESDAY 15:00 - 23:00
WEDNESDAY 15:00 - 23:00
THURSDAY 10:00 - 18:00
FRIDAY / SATURDAY 11:30 - 19:30

Not bad really. So this means TODAY is Sunday! And what am I doing on my day off? What crazy adventure am I off on? Kayaking in Biscayne Bay maybe? Out in the 18 foot Wellcraft drinking beer and "fishing"? Out on the bicycle? Skydiving? Streaking down US1?

No, I am not doing any of that. Why? Well lets see here........



What kind of bullshit is this? Hurricane season started on June 1. Here is hardly a week and change into the 2006 season, and there is already a hurricane chruning in the Gulf Of Mexico. Shit! Us Floridians did not even have time to stock enough beer for this yet!

Really now - this blows dead goats. Miami is not going to get anything except some rain and possibly a little bit of wind out of this - but someone is going to get it. And it seems like it will be North / Central Florida that gets it. My lone day off is shot. I had to work yesterday, and I have to work tomorrow - so I have to go 5 more days for another weekend. Nothing good can possibly come of this. I am even out of beer. Sort of. I do have one beer left, and it is a doozy. I am currently consuming a 750 mL bottle of Saison Dupont. A friend of mine smuggled it in from Gremany. The beer is actually from Belgium, brewed by the Tappist Monks. Not bad stuff really.

I have a theory about this that even Pat Robertson would agree on. God is pissed! Clearly, Florida did something to anger the all-mighty. And I think I know what it is.

In 2000, Floirda "went red". At least we think it went red. Nobody will ever know, because the "winners" got rid of all the evidence. In 2004, South Floirda was a blue / purple, the rest of Floirda was solid red.

And Alabama went red, as did Lousiana, Texas, and Mississippi. These are the FACTS.

Katrina did hit Miami (which was more blue than red), but it was a weak storm. Only a category 1. We lost power for a few days, and gas lines were long. But everyone was mostly ok.

Lousiana and Mississippi got flattened by the same storm. Once again, facts.

My theory holds that because only SOME people in Miami voted red in 2004, we got the weak hurricane. Enough to give us a warning without really screwing things up too much. But majority red states got it.

The Floirda Panhandle (red votes) have had two or three major storms since 2004. The West Coast of Floirda got Charlie, a category 4. Now the "Big Bend" area is getting an early season storm. All these are red voter areas of Floirda!

SO QUIT VOTING RED YOU MUG-WHUMPS!! What more evidence do you need??!?! God is pissed - at YOU! So knock it off already. Your roof will thank you.

And if you think I am wrong about the whole "wrath of God" thing - YOU come up with a better explination. Why is it that Key West and South Beach are fine, while Mississippi gets clobbered? Huh? Explain THAT Pat Robertson you turd!

2 Comments:

Blogger The Devil Uno said...

HAHAHA awesome post. I see the correlation.

18:02  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

friday eve off eh? drop by the dome and check out a laser show then.

03:15  

Post a Comment

<< Home