This page best viewed with

A Book By CM. Click To Get A Copy

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou

No Rights Reserved. Take Anything You Want, But If You Steal Any Text Link To Here.

Send Your Hate Mail To

........

Greed:High
 
Gluttony:High
 
Wrath:Low
 
Sloth:Very High
 
Envy:Low
 
Lust:High
 
Pride:High
 

Take the Seven Deadly Sins Quiz

King Gambrinus - Patron Saint of beer.

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Slogging

It is now day 2 of my new schedule. I got screwed out of a day off. Actually this is not 100% true, but close. Depending on how one looks at it.

My OLD schedule had me off Tuesday and Wednesday, on the new schedule I am off Sunday and Monday.

So I worked Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday (Sunday was the last day of the old rotation). That is 4 days by my math. Monday, the first day of the new deal, was a day off.

So I worked 4 days and got one day off, then I have to work 5 days to get two days off. Somehow I had a 4 day work week, but only a one day weekend - and no overtime. How the crap does this happen? It seems impossible. It seems like you would need The Mighty Stephen Hawking to start talking about quasars and singularities and stuff to explain this.

But there is some good out of all this. The two days I do not have to be at work till 3:00 PM. Its great. I can sleep late, and still have time to get up and do stuff before I go to work! Kick ass.

But for now I am slogging - while my weekend is on its way. I have a tracking number for it, but I had it shipped UPS ground. I should have had it sent UPS next day air, but I was too cheap.

1 Comments:

Blogger TLP said...

Ditto on Hawking.

The overtime thing: Did you work more than 40 hours in a week? If so, you should get overtime.

19:46  

Post a Comment

<< Home