This page best viewed with

A Book By CM. Click To Get A Copy

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou

No Rights Reserved. Take Anything You Want, But If You Steal Any Text Link To Here.

Send Your Hate Mail To

........

Greed:High
 
Gluttony:High
 
Wrath:Low
 
Sloth:Very High
 
Envy:Low
 
Lust:High
 
Pride:High
 

Take the Seven Deadly Sins Quiz

King Gambrinus - Patron Saint of beer.

Thursday, July 06, 2006

49 Days

In 49 days, the cruise ship I booked leaves port. I have an ocean view (outside) cabin, category 6C. I will be on the so-called "upper deck" which has several decks above it and only two below it. President Bush must have named the decks, I would have called it the "too cheap to book a nicer cabin" deck or something. The deck above me will contain the 6D rooms (which are pretty much the exact thing I will have). One more deck up is the first public deck with the galley, some lounges, and so on.

ALL the inside cabins suck. You get a view of nothing, no windows, and the room is pitch black when the lights are out.

Other than this - I have no idea what exactly to expect. The largest boat I have ever been on is a 72 foot fishing charter "head boat" - unless the fake steamboat at Disney World is longer than 72 feet and counts as a real boat (which it does NOT).

Leaving the Port Of Miami will be sort of neat. I have navigated Government Cut many times in the 18 footer. Leaving the cut in a ship that has a propeller larger than my boat will be something new. I have seen the ships leave port a bunch of times and everyone on board is out on the deck, looking very happy and stuff. The party begins the instant you board the ship and find the nearest bar.

If I go. Things happen. Plans can change. Hurricanes can form. People can flake out. And so on.

1 Comments:

Blogger The Lazy Iguana said...

Sark - and when you say "me" you mean "you and your cats"? Your not going to just dump them I hope.

01:16  

Post a Comment

<< Home