This page best viewed with

A Book By CM. Click To Get A Copy

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou

No Rights Reserved. Take Anything You Want, But If You Steal Any Text Link To Here.

Send Your Hate Mail To

........

Greed:High
 
Gluttony:High
 
Wrath:Low
 
Sloth:Very High
 
Envy:Low
 
Lust:High
 
Pride:High
 

Take the Seven Deadly Sins Quiz

King Gambrinus - Patron Saint of beer.

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Workin'

well I hope everyone had a decent 4th of July. And by "decent" I mean you did not blow your hand or fingers off while trying to look cool by throwing M-80s around after drinking your weight in beer.

I had to work, so I did not even get to have one Samuel Adams Boston Lager. Can you believe that crap? Oh well. At least I got to see every fireworks display in Dade County. From where my office is I can get to a decent vantage point, above the hotel at the airport. Almost to the gate control tower.

Anyhow - if you are not in the USA the 4th is just another day. But regardless, I hope that at the minimum it did not rain / snow on you too hard. That is unless you NEED the rain because of wildfires or something.

And yes, members of the Executive Branch that may or may not be spying on anything they want to without warrants or anything like that. SNOW. You see, if you go south of the equator seasons are reversed. So when it is summer in Ohio it is winter in Argentina. I will pause now while you go get your world map coloring book and try to find Argentina. HINT - it is in South America!


How UN-AMERICAN of me! Here it is, not even one full day after America's Birthday and I am posting stuff like this. Of course, I will post more!

This is from Sky News (Canada) right after Hurricane Katrina hit the US Gulf Coast, flooding New Orleans.


Pretty good huh? Those Canadians!

And this is from the U.K. Daily Mirror, November 2004.


Classic! And the question is still lacking a good answer. But I still like the classics. Stuff like this.


I have to wonder if any of this stuff will ever get old.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home