This page best viewed with

A Book By CM. Click To Get A Copy

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou

No Rights Reserved. Take Anything You Want, But If You Steal Any Text Link To Here.

Send Your Hate Mail To

........

Greed:High
 
Gluttony:High
 
Wrath:Low
 
Sloth:Very High
 
Envy:Low
 
Lust:High
 
Pride:High
 

Take the Seven Deadly Sins Quiz

King Gambrinus - Patron Saint of beer.

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Independence Day

Time for a THEME SONG!

Well go on now - CLICK THE THEME SONG LINK!

WHAT IS YOUR MAJOR MALFUNCTION??!!?!??! I said click the link!! I went through all the trouble of downloading today's theme song, and then uploading today's theme song to my blog support website (which I pay for by the way) - the least you can do is download it!!

-- PAUSE --

HA! GOT YOU! Ill bet you never knew the theme song to Monty pythons Flying Circus is AMERICAN! That is right - today's theme song is pure American. 100% Yankee. You downloaded John Phillip Sousa's "Liberty Bell March".

And you can not get more American than that! So there!

Anyhow - today is July 4th. On this day in 1776 the American declaration Of independence was signed.

And what better way to celebrate independence Day than to list the things we are STILL DEPENDENT on!! So I will start the list. You can continue the list in the comments! HOORAY!

1. Foreign oil
2. Cheap foreign labor
3. French wine (it is good stuff!!!!)
4. Spanish Wine (also good stuff!!!)
5. Italian olive oil
6. Canadian maple syrup
7. Techno gadgets from Japan
8. Cheap crap MADE IN CHINA!
9. Illegal Immigrants to mow our lawns.
10. British Beer - OK maybe the USA is not dependent on this stuff but I am!

Seriously United Kingdom - us Americans still love you! At least we love your beer. OK OK! I love your beer. I am glad we can still be good friends even after the whole nasty war thing and all. Just keep the beer flowing. And to be honest, if the Queen was on American currency (as opposed to a bunch of dead white guys) I do not think things would be any worse.

4 Comments:

Blogger The Lazy Iguana said...

I have to work today. 3 PM - 11 PM. I expect it to be slow.

Chilean wine!! OF COURSE!!! How could I leave that off the list! Not as good as a fine pale ale - but still pretty good! THANKS FOR THE WINE CHILE!

12:21  
Blogger Jane said...

Have a lovely day Iggy. Glad the beer is still hitting the spot marked X! right now because it's hot amd sticky I'm tending to drink either a quality belgium lager or English dry cider, both refreshing. And Pimms loads and loads of pimms.

12:46  
Blogger The Lazy Iguana said...

I will admit - sometimes English Style ales are too heavy. That is why the Lazy Iguana Official Boat Beer Of Summer 2006 is Samuel Adams Summer Ale. Not really an ale per say, although it might use bottom fermenting yeast.

But it is light and refreshing!Out on the boat in the summer in Florida, a Pale Ale is just a bit too much.

And I pledge an oath right here - one day, possibly VERY SOON, I will go to Belgium for some quality beer time! I will also overnight in London and find a pub near the airport!

13:26  
Blogger Saur♥Kraut said...

You know, it IS funny we did such similar posts on the same day, isn't it??? Sorry I'm just getting to it... ;o)

07:44  

Post a Comment

<< Home