This page best viewed with

A Book By CM. Click To Get A Copy

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou

No Rights Reserved. Take Anything You Want, But If You Steal Any Text Link To Here.

Send Your Hate Mail To

........

Greed:High
 
Gluttony:High
 
Wrath:Low
 
Sloth:Very High
 
Envy:Low
 
Lust:High
 
Pride:High
 

Take the Seven Deadly Sins Quiz

King Gambrinus - Patron Saint of beer.

Thursday, July 27, 2006

Back To Work.

It seems that the mini-vacation to Sanibel Island and Fort Myers FL is over.

But the four days were not a total loss. Far from it. It is always nice to get away, even if it is for a short time. I got lazy - the digital camera was never unloaded from the truck. There are no photos. Oh well. I will dig up the photos from last year at some point and put em on lazyiguana.org - unless I forget.

The next vacation is the cruise. And then beyond that it really does look like the planned invasion of Eastern Europe will happen! I have pretty much narrowed it down to two cities. Dresden Germany and Prague in the Czech Republic. More on this when I book my flight!

By the way, allow me some time to plead for donations to my newest favorite charity. Imagine the discomfort of having to fly from Miami to London in the back of a 777, with all the other people in coach class. Back in coach, seats are cramped. The food is not as good. But YOU CAN make a difference for one person! For just a few bucks, you can contribute to a business class upgrade for one person! The business class upgrade also allows that one lucky person access to an airline club, where they can relax in style before the flight.

If you would like to sleep better at night knowing that you DID make a difference to make the world a better place for one human being - email me and Ill float you the info needed to make a PayPal donation!

Remember - you CAN make a difference!

Anyway, I plan to donate as much as I can to the cause. But by myself, all I can do is provide for coach airfare for one person. Your help is needed. So do not be cheap.

Anyhow, as of today it will be business as usual here on my site. As soon as I can come up with more stuff to post here. It might be political. It might be about Pimms (stay tuned for my Pimms post, it will be great!). It might be about how the cats chewed a hole in the cat food bag and when I went to pick the bag up to feed them ALL the cat food went all over the place. Who knows.

1 Comments:

Blogger Saur♥Kraut said...

Ooh! Can't wait for the Pimms Post! I may get inspired enough to buy some myself!

Hey, *I* wanna go to Europe too! I'm soooo jealous!

09:08  

Post a Comment

<< Home