This page best viewed with

A Book By CM. Click To Get A Copy

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou

No Rights Reserved. Take Anything You Want, But If You Steal Any Text Link To Here.

Send Your Hate Mail To

........

Greed:High
 
Gluttony:High
 
Wrath:Low
 
Sloth:Very High
 
Envy:Low
 
Lust:High
 
Pride:High
 

Take the Seven Deadly Sins Quiz

King Gambrinus - Patron Saint of beer.

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Iguana Music

No comments about my Iguana Music? WTF? That is some classic 80s cheese I dug up for you people. Pac-Man was HUGE in 1983, and that is when the feature song was made. Or at least that is when the album was released. I put many a quarter into a Pac-Man machine.

But I need some tips here. How do I make the Iguana Music only start IF someone clicks the play button? I tried to insert autostart='false' but it does not seem to work. Neither does autostart="false". I am a bit concerned that some of the people that come here may not have a cable modem or ADSL. Having to DL a 3 meg MP3 file using dialup sucks ass. So I want the Iguana Music to start on demand. That way, if you do not want to hear classic 80s cheese you do not have to!

If I can get the thing to NOT start playing by itself I will have more than one song. Ill create a play list so that people who want to can jam to more than one tune.

So who is an expert HTML code person? How do I stop the auto play thing?

PS - and this is VERY IMPORTANT! I need / want a flash DONKEY KONG game to add to Pac-Man and Frogger. But not just ANY Donkey Kong game! Oh no! I want one with ALL the sounds and ALL THE LEVELS! The games I have found usually only have the steel beam level, but not the pie factory, rivits, or elevator levels. THAT SUCKS!

Labels:

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes, i think you should have something similar to a jukebox over here. maybe like an online ipod.

i rock at pacman. rock....

brown eye, this is eagle trout....er....something something

00:56  
Blogger The Lazy Iguana said...

I am working on the play list thing now. Best Audio Codes does not have everything I am looking for however.

01:16  
Blogger Ed said...

Theoretically if I were to read your blog, it would be at work when I had some spare time. Since it might be at work, I wouldn't want my volume turned up high enough to hear that you had theme music on.

08:29  
Blogger The Lazy Iguana said...

You are not allowed to have music at a reasonable volume at work? What kind of communist BS is that?

They do make these things called "headphones". The cheap old style (not ear buds) allow ambient noise (the boss) in your ears.

But at least now you CAN play Pac-Man, Frogger, or Space Invaders at work! Do not tell the boss, unless he/she likes Pac-Man, Frogger, or Space Invaders.

08:51  
Blogger M@ said...

Don't know. I lost interest in HTML long ago.

MusicJesus.Com is a fun site for getting music videos for embedding, though.

11:03  
Blogger The Lazy Iguana said...

Music Jesus rules! They have Rich Boy. I am throwing some Ds on that now.

11:25  
Blogger Cie Cheesemeister said...

Dude, I never understood HTML.
I guess I also didn't listen to the music because it was one of those things I was going to get around to, but forgot three minutes later because I have no cognitive skills left.

01:37  
Blogger The Lazy Iguana said...

Who else would be playing Pac-Man Fever?

05:45  

Post a Comment

<< Home