This page best viewed with

A Book By CM. Click To Get A Copy

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou

No Rights Reserved. Take Anything You Want, But If You Steal Any Text Link To Here.

Send Your Hate Mail To

........

Greed:High
 
Gluttony:High
 
Wrath:Low
 
Sloth:Very High
 
Envy:Low
 
Lust:High
 
Pride:High
 

Take the Seven Deadly Sins Quiz

King Gambrinus - Patron Saint of beer.

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Cause I Think It Is Funny

You may need to download Shockwave to view today's post.

Why did I post this? Because I think it is funny. Thats why.

Click here for
the excellent flash animation!

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

9 Comments:

Blogger The Lazy Iguana said...

I am still laughing. This is some primo flash animation here!

07:33  
Blogger Victoria said...

The KFC chickens wig me out a bit.

10:25  
Blogger The Lazy Iguana said...

I do not get the KFC chickens. But this is from a UK site. They might not get it either.

I am still trying to figure the end out.

10:42  
Blogger Daisy said...

Run, Piggies, RUN!

13:23  
Blogger Jenn said...

Hey, that looked like Deary, Idaho.

That made me laugh..very funny.

19:29  
Blogger Dave said...

The Lazy,

That was cool, never seen that technology.

Boss Hog and the Duke boys, don't get much better than that. I fell in love with Daisy Duke. Those jean shorts, ouch.

19:59  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

good stuff lazy...very good. i think those people from that area feast on a lot of KFC

20:00  
Blogger The Lazy Iguana said...

There are more, but I have to wait for the flash thing to go away first.

00:11  
Blogger Jandi for The Fuzz said...

Home sweet home, but I'm sure the UK people don't get it, I've known some.

20:24  

Post a Comment

<< Home