This page best viewed with

A Book By CM. Click To Get A Copy

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou

No Rights Reserved. Take Anything You Want, But If You Steal Any Text Link To Here.

Send Your Hate Mail To

........

Greed:High
 
Gluttony:High
 
Wrath:Low
 
Sloth:Very High
 
Envy:Low
 
Lust:High
 
Pride:High
 

Take the Seven Deadly Sins Quiz

King Gambrinus - Patron Saint of beer.

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Out Of Post Titles

Well the boat show is over. Gone. So no more sea shanties. Bet you are all happy about that!

And I will also bet that you never know Steven Hawking cut some albums. You probably thought he was just another science nerd. BZZZZZZZZ. Wrong. The proof is right here. How can you listen to this and say it is NOT his voice??!?! So yea, he is a bad ass. A musical and cosmic genius. A legend in his own time.


Yesterday was "President's Day". The holiday leaves a bad taste in my mouth. Why? Do I hate the Presidents?

No, not exactly. At least not all of them. And I am ALL FOR holidays! Hell give me a free PAID day off work any day! You will never ever hear me bitch about a free paid day off work.

It is just that I remember years ago getting TWO DAYS off! We used to have a holiday for George Washington's and Abraham Lincoln's birthday. And these two holidays were close together. Then some ASS CLOWN decided that was too many holidays, merged them, and created "President's Day". THANK YOU MR. I HAVE NO LIFE AND HATE HOLIDAYS! You suck. I hope you get massive hemorrhoids. I hope a surgeon has to do this to you.


The picture contains a link to the Mayo Clinic. LOTS of good information there.

Another thing. Say you want to be a doctor. So you go major in pre-med for four years, then apply to graduate school. Then you apply to post graduate school. The whole process takes what? 8 years? 10 years? That is a LONG time. So at whay point do you say "gee what I want to do is specialize in assholes! Yes, I want to look at assholes all day every day! Why I might even want to operate on them! That would be great!! Sign me up for that proctology class!". Really! When does that cross through someone's mind? Of all the parts of the body one can specialize in - who would pick the ass? There are eyes, ears, skin, feet, bones, kidneys, livers, gall bladders, spleens, and so on. And you want to spend your career looking at WHAT?!?!?! I do not get it.

Of course you would get to have a circular stapler. OUCH!!! Circular stapler?!?!?! Holy shit! The CIA probably uses those to scare people into talking. Give me a metal chair, wet salty sponge, and 220v of alternating current any day! I think I would rather keep the rhoids than have that thing stuck up there.

So yea, I am a little bitter after all these years about the whole "lets dump the birthday holidays and just have one catch all holiday" thing. Why not just have a "people of importance day" holiday and dump MLK day, Columbus Day, Christmas, and what the hell - Labor Day and Veteran's Day. All these holidays are for important people right?? Civil Rights leaders, people who started the conquest of the New World (and the death of many of the people already here), Jesus, people who work, and people who have served in the military. All people! So one catch all day should cover them all - and we can have 4 more work days! 4 LESS paid holidays!

I better quit now while I am ahead.

Labels: , , , ,

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

well, i bet if they gave us a day off for valentines day you'd be singing a different tune about that one!

as for procto's...i have always wondered that about men who go into gynecology. what kind of sicko man wants to look at womens crotches everyday. how can they even be stimulated by their wives etc, if they see the worst of the worst all day long.

10:52  
Blogger Meow (aka Connie) said...

I agree with Badoozie, regarding gynecology ... eeewwwww !! What interest would their own women be, if they are looking at all the weird and wonderful bits of other women all day !!
Have a great day.
Take care, Meow

17:03  
Blogger Dave said...

The lazy,

I would like a "Senor Caiman Day."

Indians are really good butt Doctors. I told him I had gas, it's not like I didn't warn him, it didn't phase him though.

19:46  
Blogger Cie Cheesemeister said...

I think we should conjure up the ghost of Lincoln and sic him on the holiday merging bastards. I remember when I was a little kid we got Washington's birthday and Lincoln's birthday off from school. I was all proud because Lincoln's birthday was so close to mine!
We could have a Cheesemeister day for each of my blogs. Then we'd get a lot of time off. Except for me, who has to work most holidays anyway.

02:00  
Blogger Cie Cheesemeister said...

Badoozie, I see ass every day. Saggy, elderly ass. Yet Bruce Springsteen's ass still looks great to me! For most medical personnel, parts is parts. It's only erotic if the person to whom it belongs is.
Of course there are always perverts but I reeeeally don't want to think about them. They give us burned out medical curmudgeons a bad name.

02:02  
Blogger The Lazy Iguana said...

Badoozie - if Valentines Day was a paid legal holiday, it would INSTANTLY become a very important and very real holiday! I would celebrate the crap out of it.

I would rather be an OB/GYN than a butt doctor. But I would choose my patients carefully.

Meow - I guess you have to keep your work life separate from your home life. I think most nerdy type science geeks go into OB/GYN so they learn from a book where the G-Spot is.

Caiman - I am all for a Senor Caiman Day - so long as it is an additional paid vacation day in addition to all the others.

CM - we do need a paid legal holiday for each of your blogs! And these holidays need to be consecutive, not spaced out.

03:33  
Blogger Cie Cheesemeister said...

I am usually spaced out. But I would be very popular if there were a paid legal holiday for each of my blogs!

11:07  

Post a Comment

<< Home