This page best viewed with

A Book By CM. Click To Get A Copy

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou

No Rights Reserved. Take Anything You Want, But If You Steal Any Text Link To Here.

Send Your Hate Mail To

........

Greed:High
 
Gluttony:High
 
Wrath:Low
 
Sloth:Very High
 
Envy:Low
 
Lust:High
 
Pride:High
 

Take the Seven Deadly Sins Quiz

King Gambrinus - Patron Saint of beer.

Thursday, May 03, 2007

Proud To Be An American? I Used To Be.

Here, for your viewing pleasure, the Top 10 George Bush Presidential Moments.

Holy shit is this guy a major embarrassment to the USA. I think public spitting should be against the friggin law. It is gross and unnecessary. This is supposed to be a civilized place with some CLASS - not a giant spittoon. But nobody told this to Bush.

MY MOTHER taught me manners and class. Therefore, I do not hawk a loogie unless I am in the bathroom taking a shit. It seems that W's mother neglected to instruct the nanny's and housekeepers to tell the same to him. But she probably had other things more important to do. Like get her nails done. That is important!

MOVIE REVIEW! Hotel Rwanda.

Paul is a manager of an exclusive 4 star hotel in Rwanda. Paul is a Hutu, but he is married to a Tutsi. Life is good for Paul. His hotel has the finest Scotch, Cuban Cigars, and all manners of luxury goods. All for the guests of the hotel.

Then civil war breaks out. The President of Rwanda is killed. Hutus start killing Tutsis. Paul has a decision to make. Does he turn the hotel into a refugee camp and save lives - using his money and connections to buy protection - or not? Does he risk his life to save others?

Hotel Rwanda is based on a true story. There was a "Paul" in real life. The events depicted in the movie happened. For real. Hotel Rwanda is a very powerful movie because of the fact that it is based in truth. What would you do? I like to think I would do exactly what Paul did - but would I? I have never been held at AK-47 point. Hotel Rwanda is just one of those movies you have to see. Over 1200 people were saved because of the courage of one man. That is what humanity is all about really. Or at least what it should be all about.

Mr. Bojangles is still here. I fed him and now he will not go away. The first two people I tried to pawn him off on failed to bite. But I have other leads. I think. We shall see.

I have a lead for a 19 foot "Seagull" power catamaran with a single 135 HP engine. I plan to take a look at it this weekend. It has a trailer and everything, so it is ready to go.

Labels: , ,

11 Comments:

Blogger Jane said...

He's a classy dude :-/

04:01  
Blogger Daisy said...

There is no excuse for bad manners. And cleaning his glasses on the lady's outfit? Gross.

I think Mr. Bojangles is already home!

08:00  
Blogger The Lazy Iguana said...

Jane - yes he is a classy dude. Nothing says "I have class" like public spitting. At least he did not wipe his mouth with his coat sleeve.

Daisy - cats have far more class than the President. They never spit and ALWAYS bury their mess.

11:03  
Blogger TLP said...

I saw Hotel Rwanda and I agree completely. Good movie.

Is it you or Mr. Bojangles who's hooked on Guns N Roses?

I enjoyed watching Letterman's Bush countdown, if "enjoy" is a word that can be used in connection with Bush. It IS against the law in many places to spit on the sidewalk. 'Course Bush used the lawn. Ugh.

11:12  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey, hey, hey...I get my nails done! It is important because my real nails are flimsy and dangerous.

You fed the cat and he won't go away, SHOCKER. Find someone who looks like MEOW, and you'll have yourself a sucker.

I have boogers in my nose right now, but i'm not picking them because I don't want you to think i'm gross.


By the way, George W is a tard. Prestard. His pressnettard

He has no "ness". I hereby take away his "ness". My favorite was him cleaning his glasses on some other persons clothing.

11:35  
Blogger The Lazy Iguana said...

TLP - Hotel Rwanda was a good movie. I can never understand the logic behind a civil war. I do not think Bojangles knows who Guns N Roses are. They have not cut an album for a long time. I wish Bush would go someplace where sidewalk spitting is illegal so he can get arrested. Or at least fined. He deserves it. We sure picked a winner with W. And by "we" I mean not me.

Ba Doozie - when you have great hair, it makes no sense to have cruddy nails. But you also managed to teach your son manners I presume. So all is OK. I almost wet myself over "Prestard". That is funny as hell. And so true. This was the best top 10 list ever in the history of the David Letterman Show.

12:06  
Blogger Unknown said...

Bravo I love Letterman's top 10 and this one is a keeper, thanks for sharing.

I thought you were getting a split hull boat or some shit?

You just want a new boat correct?

12:57  
Blogger The Lazy Iguana said...

Dusty - I would LOVE a power cat. So if you know of a homeless POWER CAT that needs to be adopted, let me know. World Cat and Glacier Bay are the best in my opinion, but I will gladly take a Twin Vee, a Corsair Marine, or even a Seagull. Whatever.

15:35  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My son utilizes manners very well, and thank God he has never been a nose picker. He's not a real farter either unlike his old man. I think I have worse manners than my boy.

go ahead and link me, just use a code name so it can't be googled

21:17  
Blogger The Lazy Iguana said...

I shall call you "Mystery Page Of Ultimate Violence And Great Hair"

21:40  
Blogger Cie Cheesemeister said...

He's even worse than Papa Bush and the Broccoli Puke.

09:51  

Post a Comment

<< Home