This page best viewed with

A Book By CM. Click To Get A Copy

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou

No Rights Reserved. Take Anything You Want, But If You Steal Any Text Link To Here.

Send Your Hate Mail To

........

Greed:High
 
Gluttony:High
 
Wrath:Low
 
Sloth:Very High
 
Envy:Low
 
Lust:High
 
Pride:High
 

Take the Seven Deadly Sins Quiz

King Gambrinus - Patron Saint of beer.

Thursday, September 20, 2007

Need Memory Pills

Man I am slacking. I think my brain is shrinking. Really. Old timers disease is setting in early for me. By the time I am 50 I will be drooling on myself and unable to remember how to close my mouth.

You see - I totally spaced September 19 and International Talk Like A Pirate Day. The day when wenches are curvy and dogs all have scurvy. For shame. To think, I missed a chance to post like a pirate. I could have typed such things as "yar" and "arrrg" and "scurvy dog" and "bilge rat" and "scurvy bilge rat" and "shiver me timbers" and "AVAST!" and "pantaloons" and other stuff. I could have even employed the PANTS PIRATE MESSENGER to say something.

But I messed up. It is not International Talk Like A Pirate Day anymore. That was yesterday. CRAP! Now I have to wait another year. Great. How will I pass the time till then? That is like....a year away! A long time. Will I remember? Who knows. My money is on NO, I will space it again.

So instead, to make up for my total lack of memory, I give you Squirrel Power, by The Nutz. The Nutz is a punk squirrel band from Nutting Hill, UK.

But, the stupid embed code will not work. So you have to CLICK HERE. It is the best I can do.

And in other news....OJ was arrested. For armed robbery and other stuff. In Las Vegas. I am sure you have not heard this yet.

Oh yea, and the local Publix has a new beer. Flying Dog. So far I have had the Flying Dog Classic Pale Ale and the Flying Dog "Snake Dog" India Pale Ale. Both are good. The IPA has a stronger hops kick, but that was to be expected. Both are excellent. I like hops. But in this case, I have to say the Classic Pale Ale is the better of the two. Normally I lean to the IPA, but the Classic Pale Ale is really good. At least I think it is good. If you do not like a hoppy beer then you will hate both brews. To each his own!

Labels:

8 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

A new beer? Praise Jeebus! :P

I could of lived the rest of my life without that squirrel vid..seriously m'dear..I could of.

ps..getting old is a bitch..but then..so am I!

04:51  
Blogger Ed said...

You need to buy the ergonomic pirate keyboard so that you won't forget about it next year. You can always talk like a pirate.

aRRRRRRRRRRRR!

07:11  
Blogger Daisy said...

If you want, you can borrow my pirate hat next year.

13:51  
Blogger TLP said...

Actually I like the squirrel stuff better than pirate talk.

OJ was arrested????? Holy crap! Who knew?

15:01  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what the flip were you doing at the sand dunes?

20:02  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

arr I hates it when me forgets things

22:05  
Blogger The Lazy Iguana said...

Dusty - I always have to try the new beer. Unless I know it is going to suck. I take my beer somewhat seriously. ALMOST like a serious wine drinker. Almost. But some of those wine people are just crazy. The squirrel video rocked.

Ed - that is a great keyboard. But it is missing the scurvy key. I can not type without a scurvy key.

Daisy - I just need the eye patch.

TLP - I know! None of the news channels are talking about it. I had to go to a foreign news source to get this story. It is almost like American news networks do not know what is really important and what is just bullshit.

Ba Doozer - sand dunes? I like the sand dunes. I secretly have a sand dune buggy that is better than Krok's. But I do not like to brag.

Anonymous - You know it. Anything that is important I will forget.

00:15  
Blogger Cie Cheesemeister said...

How suckey to have missed Talk Like A Pirate Day. My son will blame me for not reminding him.
I wonder when talk like a zombie day is.
I fixed the banner for my new website. Booger had added some extra characters when I published the post. Why I will never know. It's not the first time this has happened.

11:37  

Post a Comment

<< Home