This page best viewed with

A Book By CM. Click To Get A Copy

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou

No Rights Reserved. Take Anything You Want, But If You Steal Any Text Link To Here.

Send Your Hate Mail To

........

Greed:High
 
Gluttony:High
 
Wrath:Low
 
Sloth:Very High
 
Envy:Low
 
Lust:High
 
Pride:High
 

Take the Seven Deadly Sins Quiz

King Gambrinus - Patron Saint of beer.

Monday, September 03, 2007

Sofa King Tired.

Boat day went well. I was in the water shortly after 0700 and I pulled the boat out of the water at around 1900. That is a long ass day.

There were tons of boats out. Got some photos of the evidence. I have no idea what they look like, it is hard to take good photos on the boat.

That is all for now. Too tired to post more. I forgot what sleep is. When I go out, I will be OUT.

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger Jenn said...

So you have lots of sofas? Are you selling sofas on your boat? Why does that make you tired?

01:25  
Blogger Cie Cheesemeister said...

You and me both on the tired thing.

I hope you don't mind my doing this--I don't know 50 people and I need to find 50 victims for a science experiment!
Actually all the victims need to do is this:

All you need to do is tell me if you are right handed or left handed. Then clasp your hands together, interlacing the fingers. Then email cie@q.com and tell me whether the right or left thumb ends up on top.
Thanks--I really appreciate it. I need to get 50 people to do this nonsense. It's for my biology class.

11:27  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

no one...NO ONE got the title of my last blog post. I'm very upset about that.

12:13  
Blogger M@ said...

Nothing like a day on the water.

19:17  
Blogger TLP said...

Sleep tight.

23:01  
Blogger The Lazy Iguana said...

Sellin sofas aint easy. It is harder than pimpin.

CM - it seems that my left thumb is over my right thumb. I am left handed. When I think of this experiment, my left middle finger wants to be extended in the general direction of the biology professor.

Doozie - I will have a better post title tomorrow.

M@ - you got that right. It was pretty wild out there.

TLP - I did.

00:58  

Post a Comment

<< Home