This page best viewed with

A Book By CM. Click To Get A Copy

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou

No Rights Reserved. Take Anything You Want, But If You Steal Any Text Link To Here.

Send Your Hate Mail To

........

Greed:High
 
Gluttony:High
 
Wrath:Low
 
Sloth:Very High
 
Envy:Low
 
Lust:High
 
Pride:High
 

Take the Seven Deadly Sins Quiz

King Gambrinus - Patron Saint of beer.

Friday, January 18, 2008

In Hell.

Quick update! This is a post from hell. Really. Not like a post from hell as in a massive post but more like FROM HEL! As in the physical place.

My Miami readers will know of my hell, aka Kendall Toyota.

I went here because the truck needs new oil. I could do it myself but I am also having the transmission fluid changed. And then there is the mysery truck tire noise.

Some HORRIBLE show is on the TV, and the free coffee sucks. But it is free so I will drink it.

Now on to the real post for today, which is below this post.

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger The Lazy Iguana said...

I feel much better now. I left hell and found a Flanigan`s and they have beer and chicken wings. Hell is holding the truck hostage still.

12:56  
Blogger M@ said...

If I owned an retail oil-change chain, what a great idea to market great free coffee in addition to a free car wash!

23:57  
Blogger M@ said...

Also, free blowjobs.

23:57  
Blogger The Lazy Iguana said...

M@ - funny you mention free coffee and blow jobs. There was this really hot chick at the hell courtesy lounge. I get there and the coffee machine is empty. So I stand there messing with the machine trying to get coffee. She just looks at me. Later, she gets up and makes more coffee.

Now this gets me to thinking. She was not doing anything but sitting at a desk. No phone ringing, no apparent job at all other than to refill the coffee dispenser - and she was doing a poor job at that.

So what gives? either make me coffee OR do something else! I should have said that.

02:46  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you had your computer there? You could have been watching youtube video's and laughing really loud to annoy the other people, who would leave and then you could change the channel

15:00  
Blogger The Lazy Iguana said...

Doozie - I have my phone. My phone has an unlimited data plan. But the browser does not have full web support. it has mobile Java and no shockwave. The iPhone web browser works much better, but the iPhone uses the older slower Edge network.

08:34  

Post a Comment

<< Home