This page best viewed with

A Book By CM. Click To Get A Copy

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou

No Rights Reserved. Take Anything You Want, But If You Steal Any Text Link To Here.

Send Your Hate Mail To

........

Greed:High
 
Gluttony:High
 
Wrath:Low
 
Sloth:Very High
 
Envy:Low
 
Lust:High
 
Pride:High
 

Take the Seven Deadly Sins Quiz

King Gambrinus - Patron Saint of beer.

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Ewwww That Smell. Can't You Smell That Smell.

Not a whole lot going on here.

I did notice a funky smell wafting from the live well. I think it may have something to do with the bait cutting table I did not wash down very well. So right now - as I type - the live well is full of a bleach / water mixture and the bait cutting table is soaking in it.

THAT should take care of any strange smell. And Ill also know if the live well leaks water over time. It has been full for a little over 2 hours now. Ill probably pull the drain plug in a bit and let it drain, then rinse it out, then leave the hatch open so it can air dry.

Other than the funky smell and the bleach / water solution to the funky smell - not a whole lot is going on here.

I really think the bleach / water deal is going to solve all the problems. Bleach is good like that.

Other than that - nothing much worth typing about is going on. Boring old life as usual.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Cie Cheesemeister said...

I generally smell a funky smell when I drive by the Boulder reservoir. Often it's a dead skunk. But when it's not, I don't even want to know.

03:04  

Post a Comment

<< Home