This page best viewed with

A Book By CM. Click To Get A Copy

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou

No Rights Reserved. Take Anything You Want, But If You Steal Any Text Link To Here.

Send Your Hate Mail To

........

Greed:High
 
Gluttony:High
 
Wrath:Low
 
Sloth:Very High
 
Envy:Low
 
Lust:High
 
Pride:High
 

Take the Seven Deadly Sins Quiz

King Gambrinus - Patron Saint of beer.

Friday, May 02, 2008

Mac Sucks Ass

Well this is just great!

It is pretty much out of the bag that once again, Microsoft released an operating system BEFORE it was finished.

Vista.

There are so many flaws with Vista that it is too much effort to list them all. It is easier to list the things that work.

Nothing.

You need new software. Your old software that works in XP will probably not work in Vista. And that is just the start!!!!

So no problem. Get a Mac right?

Well someone sent me a Mac Numbers spreadsheet file. But I do not have a mac.

No problem! I do not have the software to create PDF files, but I can view them. I can download a powerpoint viewer. I can download an excel viewer. I can download a word viewer. In fact, I can download a viewer for just about ANY file format out there.

But NOT for anything Mac! Oh no! Some asshole at Mac has decided to keep that a secret! So if someone sends you a mac format file forget about getting a viewer for it.

But if I send someone with a mac an excel format file there is software that will open it.

So why not offer a viewer for Mac files???? Huh you ass munches at Mac??? Any answer? Come on! I do not need to create mac spreadsheet files. I just want to LOOK at them.

So what is it - I have to buy your overpriced hardware that is THE SAME hardware as I can get in a PC, then have your overpriced OS installed on it, then buy your overpriced software just for the privilege of looking at files?

I hope the person in that company who decided to NOT create a free viewer for some mac files gets the worst case of inflamed bleeding infected festering gangrene hemorrhoids in the history of the universe. The ENTIRE universe. Including all the other galaxies - those we know about and those we do not.

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger Doozie said...

Just tell your pc friend to reformat the file so you can read it. And mac doesn't share because their operating system and idea's were stolen from them by one of the original people that worked with them on the concepts and windows is the result of their cheating asses

12:41  
Blogger Blank said...

I'm with you.

17:13  
Blogger Cie Cheesemeister said...

Computers...argh! Sometimes I feel like going back to the days of chipping carvings into cave walls. Then again at this time of night I'd be hiding from sabre tooth tigers or something if we went back to those times. So maybe it's not such a good idea.

02:48  
Blogger Jandi for The Fuzz said...

That compatability thing is the big drawback to macs. There's usually ways around it.

20:12  
Blogger Unknown said...

Mac and PC just don't play well together..fuckers.

09:03  
Blogger Unknown said...

Fuzz: but I thought mac's were perfect. If I wanted to find ways around "drawbacks" I'd only be running linux. The idea behind macintosh was for computer illiterate people to be able to use computers. Thats why they held on to the 1 button mouse; "don't want to confuse people", sound familiar?

16:55  

Post a Comment

<< Home