This page best viewed with

A Book By CM. Click To Get A Copy

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou

No Rights Reserved. Take Anything You Want, But If You Steal Any Text Link To Here.

Send Your Hate Mail To

........

Greed:High
 
Gluttony:High
 
Wrath:Low
 
Sloth:Very High
 
Envy:Low
 
Lust:High
 
Pride:High
 

Take the Seven Deadly Sins Quiz

King Gambrinus - Patron Saint of beer.

Sunday, May 04, 2008

Sunday Plan Of Action

OK the plans are set. In stone. No turning back now!!!

High tide is at 8 AM. More or less. So Ill be at the ramp between 7 and 8 AM. More or less. Then I leave the dock on a slack / outgoing tide. To the offshore hunting grounds.

Once the depth finder reads about 250 feet I look at the water to note its color. It should be deep blue. And then the fun begins!!!!

I have to look for birds. Birds indicate fish. I also have to look for crap floating in the water. Crap floating in the water (bodies, sea weed, shipping pallets, tarps, whatever) attract fish.

Anyhow - spy reports have indicated the following three species are hitting the bait.

1. King Mackerel.

2. Black Fin Tuna.

3. Dolphin


Ill take any of the above, but if I could pick I would pick the tuna first, then the dolphin. A bonus yellow fin tuna would totally rock! But the yellow fin is a long shot. A very VERY long shot. Even longer than anything listed above. To be honest, I would stand a better chance finding sunken Spanish treasure than a yellow fin tuna.

Actually catching anything is sort of a shot in the dark. My track record for catching anything is dismal.

Either there are no fish in the ocean, or I suck at fishing. I am still trying to figure out which is the case.

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger Cie Cheesemeister said...

Maybe the fish are using Iguana Detectors and are hiding!

02:44  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Lazy,

Some people just suck at fishing. I put myself in that class. Now my brother can catch anything. I think it might be because he wears a fishing outfit. Pockets all over his shirt, waterproof pants, a fishing hat. Perhaps you need to change your wardrobe.

21:38  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude,

Philadelphia is all black and they will kill you. Do not go there, please believe me.

21:42  
Blogger Bee said...

Isn't #3 a Mahi Mahi?

00:45  
Blogger Bee said...

Okay, I did a .jpg hover and it is a mahi mahi. I know cause that's what they look like on the Red Lobster menu.

00:46  
Blogger Fred said...

Did you catch one of each?

21:07  

Post a Comment

<< Home