This page best viewed with

A Book By CM. Click To Get A Copy

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou

No Rights Reserved. Take Anything You Want, But If You Steal Any Text Link To Here.

Send Your Hate Mail To

........

Greed:High
 
Gluttony:High
 
Wrath:Low
 
Sloth:Very High
 
Envy:Low
 
Lust:High
 
Pride:High
 

Take the Seven Deadly Sins Quiz

King Gambrinus - Patron Saint of beer.

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Results

The shrimp were just not running the other night. It was more like a leisurely stroll for the shrimp. When they are running you can load up.

Really - I sort of thought this may be the case. They seem to like to run the best on cool or cold nights around the full moon.

Anyhow - I did not get skunked. Not totally anyway.

That is a standard dinner plate. What you see there is about 2 pounds of shrimp.

This was the largest shrimp captured. It almost qualifies as a lobster.

If I get a chance to get back out again Ill go.

5 Comments:

Blogger Daisy said...

I think that is the biggest shrimp I have ever seen!

05:38  
Blogger Jandi for The Fuzz said...

I didn't know the boogers got that big.

09:35  
Blogger M@ said...

I thought you were black. Not that it matters.

13:09  
Blogger The Lazy Iguana said...

Daisy - that shrimp almost counts as a lobster.

Fuzz - I ws a little surprised too.

M@ - Really? Funny thing is that you do not see many black people on boats. So in the future, if someone mentions a boat they are probably white. Or at least mostly white.

16:15  
Blogger Unknown said...

I am torn about my relationship to shrimp. Nothing pervy, mind, but I love to watch the little shrimp in aquariums. They're so cute. Then again, I love to eat shrimp. They're so tasty. It is a real dichotomy.

20:10  

Post a Comment

<< Home