This page best viewed with

A Book By CM. Click To Get A Copy

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou

No Rights Reserved. Take Anything You Want, But If You Steal Any Text Link To Here.

Send Your Hate Mail To

........

Greed:High
 
Gluttony:High
 
Wrath:Low
 
Sloth:Very High
 
Envy:Low
 
Lust:High
 
Pride:High
 

Take the Seven Deadly Sins Quiz

King Gambrinus - Patron Saint of beer.

Monday, March 09, 2009

Who Are These "They" People Anyway?

And what the hell do they know?

They say that you can not buy happiness. So I have a message for "them".

What the hell planet do you live on? Really - which planet. Cause it is not this planet. For they claim money can not buy happiness.

But I say money CAN buy a Waverunner.

Now, have you ever seen a sad person on a Waverunner?

I think I proved my case.


I went riding again Saturday. The break in is done, and I was in a more protected area of the bay. So I could open her up. It seems that the top speed is 50 mph. But my only speed measuring device is a paddle wheel thing - which are not always accurate. A GPS would be better. I need to find a way to mount a GPS.

But it was not all about the speed. I also went offshore. Why not. Winds were blowing pretty good, so the waves in the deep water shipping channel were kicking. Some of the waves were even breaking in about 20 feet of water. I would guess they were anywhere from 4 - 6 feet.

It was wet. It was cold. The water is not exactly warm yet, and the wind was blowing. And I lack a wetsuit as of now.

But somehow it was worth it. Ill do it again.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jandi for The Fuzz said...

People on Bikes tend to be a bit "poker Faced". I guess then that's not the case on those Waverunner things.

21:58  
Blogger The Lazy Iguana said...

I want to do a poker run on the Waverunner.

00:25  

Post a Comment

<< Home