This page best viewed with

A Book By CM. Click To Get A Copy

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou

No Rights Reserved. Take Anything You Want, But If You Steal Any Text Link To Here.

Send Your Hate Mail To

........

Greed:High
 
Gluttony:High
 
Wrath:Low
 
Sloth:Very High
 
Envy:Low
 
Lust:High
 
Pride:High
 

Take the Seven Deadly Sins Quiz

King Gambrinus - Patron Saint of beer.

Friday, April 10, 2009

Easter Weekend Bail Out

Seeing as how all the banks are getting bailed out - I decided to bail too.

So on Friday, I am leaving Miami for Key Largo. My dad found a dockside restaurant with 4 or 5 rooms above the bar.

There is also a wet slip for the boat. The Waverunner also wants to go. It really hates to be left at home alone. It gets scared.

The cool part here is that all I have to do to get to any one of THREE bars is walk downstairs. This is cool. I can handle stairs.

And then to get back to the room, I just need to crawl up some stairs. I can handle this. I learned to crawl before I could walk!!!

Ill be back Monday. Or maybe Sunday evening, depending on a number of factors.

2 Comments:

Anonymous krok56 said...

It must be nice to have wealthy parents, enjoy the holiday. I hope you don't get a peep lodged in your throat and suffocate.

04:40  
Blogger The Lazy Iguana said...

Wealthy? I am staying in a room above a bar. Less than $100 a night.

A 5 star all inclusive resort this is not. I am assuming that the place is more like a 1 star hotel. I will be surprised if there is even an ice machine for guests.

But it is Key Largo, and it is on the water. There is a slip for the boat, that the Waverunner can sneak into.

And there are three bars downstairs. Plus a place to get food.

Who really needs a crappy ice machine anyway?

10:58  

Post a Comment

<< Home