This page best viewed with

A Book By CM. Click To Get A Copy

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou

No Rights Reserved. Take Anything You Want, But If You Steal Any Text Link To Here.

Send Your Hate Mail To

........

Greed:High
 
Gluttony:High
 
Wrath:Low
 
Sloth:Very High
 
Envy:Low
 
Lust:High
 
Pride:High
 

Take the Seven Deadly Sins Quiz

King Gambrinus - Patron Saint of beer.

Thursday, April 09, 2009

Laptop Problems

Looks like it may be time for another computer. This one is acting up. There was some problem with the hard drive, the registry got fucked up, some DLL files are fucked up - and now some things do not work anymore.

Like the wireless card. It does not work, and I can not run the software I downloaded from Dell that is supposed to reinstall the drivers. Because the Microsoft DLL file is fucked up.

And I can't get the Microsoft file because Internet Exploder does not seem to want to run the Windows Update site.

Needless to say. I am not very happy.

I have to forward all my email to another inbox that I have to create. This will back that shit up. Then I have to stash some programs and stuff onto a thumb drive.

Then I have to buy another copy of XP, get a new hard drive, and start over.

It is going to be so much fun, Ill be whistling happy tunes out of my asshole!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home