This page best viewed with

A Book By CM. Click To Get A Copy

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou

No Rights Reserved. Take Anything You Want, But If You Steal Any Text Link To Here.

Send Your Hate Mail To

........

Greed:High
 
Gluttony:High
 
Wrath:Low
 
Sloth:Very High
 
Envy:Low
 
Lust:High
 
Pride:High
 

Take the Seven Deadly Sins Quiz

King Gambrinus - Patron Saint of beer.

Wednesday, April 08, 2009

I Learned Something Today

Learning is fun.

After investing far too much time in this project, I learned how to use Photoshop. Sort of. I am sure I did this the hard way - but that was only because I could not figure out the easy way. If there was one. Who knows.

So behold - my handy work!!!!


For a first attempt, I am pleased. Sure it is not perfect. Hell, it is a hack job. But whatever. I am pleased with the result.

The Fuzz also submitted a creation. And here it is!!


So there. Two masterpieces. Two creations. Two more original pieces of art, floating around the internet, adding to the global data base.

The challenge is still open to anyone who is interested by the way!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I posted your magnificent work dude..can I also include Fuzz's? I will of course provide appropriate linkage to his blog.

22:47  

Post a Comment

<< Home