This page best viewed with

A Book By CM. Click To Get A Copy

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou

No Rights Reserved. Take Anything You Want, But If You Steal Any Text Link To Here.

Send Your Hate Mail To

........

Greed:High
 
Gluttony:High
 
Wrath:Low
 
Sloth:Very High
 
Envy:Low
 
Lust:High
 
Pride:High
 

Take the Seven Deadly Sins Quiz

King Gambrinus - Patron Saint of beer.

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Post 1,341

Yup 1,341 posts on this blog.

And who knows how many hours of my life Ill never get back.

Actually - math knows! Math knows all there is to know, assuming numbers are involved. If numbers are not involved - math is rather retarded.

Assuming a mere 10 minutes per post, times 1,341 posts, means 223.5 hours. Or 9.3125 days. 1.3303 weeks.

I would go into months, but then Ill have nothing but a zero, then a decimal point, then random numbers. And nobody pays attention to small numbers. They seem so insignificant. Laughable. This is why you do not see people expressing their height in light years. Or the dimensions of various organs.

Not you could start to express your weight in kilograms. Then if you weigh say 200 pounds, you can say that you weigh a mere 90 kilograms. Same thing, but one sounds like less than the other.

But 10 minutes per post is a low ball estimate. So even with the power of math - who knows how much time I have wasted.

It really does not matter. I really had nothing else better to do. It is sad, but the truth is often sad.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jandi for The Fuzz said...

Sometimes it's hard for me to get the time to post, other times I just say, "The hell with it".

22:15  
Blogger Unknown said...

I like math as a sort of a game that makes me go "huh." But I hate how much of the crap I've had to take in my lifetime! I got a D in my low level math for idiots course at the community college the first time I tried it. Math is not my strong suit. Very sad!

17:09  

Post a Comment

<< Home