This page best viewed with

A Book By CM. Click To Get A Copy

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou

No Rights Reserved. Take Anything You Want, But If You Steal Any Text Link To Here.

Send Your Hate Mail To

........

Greed:High
 
Gluttony:High
 
Wrath:Low
 
Sloth:Very High
 
Envy:Low
 
Lust:High
 
Pride:High
 

Take the Seven Deadly Sins Quiz

King Gambrinus - Patron Saint of beer.

Saturday, May 16, 2009

NSBW 09

It is time for National Safe Boating Week. A week where we pay attention to boating safety.

The other 51 weeks of the year are a free for all.

Now I understand the point of these national weeks and days. Every day is national something day, every week is national something week, and every month is national something month.

By the way, this month is national hamburger month. So.....eat a bunch of hamburgers? Or maybe we are suppose to be aware of the dangers of choking on a hamburger?

Who knows.

And I am not even sure the National Hamburger Month thing is for real or not. It is just something I heard on the Jimmy Buffett channel on Sirius radio.

But back to NSBW. It is for real. A week when boating safety is promoted nationwide. Where I live boating season is all year. But for most of the USA - boating season officially opens Memorial Day weekend. Next weekend in fact. This is why NSBW is this week.

So how am I involved? In all kinds of ways. I have to be up at some unholy hour of the morning, so that I can be where I need to be in time to get things going.

The person designated to bring the coffee better come through.

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I broke my addiction to caffeine. :)

I still drink it, but only once in awhile when I really need a jump start to my system.

Have fun Lazy!!!! ;)

15:44  
Blogger The Lazy Iguana said...

I kind of like my addiction to coffee. But right now I am not addicted. I do not drink it daily. I do not even drink it right after waking up. Sometimes it is an hour or more after I get up. But whatever.

Actionbell - most wonderful? Well, that depends. It is really kind of a pain in my ass. I am getting good with Photoshop :)

00:57  
Blogger Unknown said...

Unfortunately, I can only drink decaf. The regular stuff elevates my blood pressure too much and pushes me towards Panic Attack City, a place that I do not want to go if I can help it. But I do like Cookie Monster's outrage.

07:32  
Blogger The Lazy Iguana said...

Angry Cookie Monster rules. You will be seeing more of him.

18:06  

Post a Comment

<< Home