This page best viewed with

A Book By CM. Click To Get A Copy

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou

No Rights Reserved. Take Anything You Want, But If You Steal Any Text Link To Here.

Send Your Hate Mail To

........

Greed:High
 
Gluttony:High
 
Wrath:Low
 
Sloth:Very High
 
Envy:Low
 
Lust:High
 
Pride:High
 

Take the Seven Deadly Sins Quiz

King Gambrinus - Patron Saint of beer.

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

LIVE! From The Florida Governor's Hurricane Conference - Part 2

GOOD NEWS!

My green ID card holder was good enough for admittance to the free loot room. And I got.....

FREE LUNCH!!!!

So that was good. A free all you can eat as long as you only go through the line ONCE and can fit all the food on the plate buffet. The lunch buffet I had to pay $10 for was also a "one pass only" deal - but they gave you a plate and a paper tray to carry the plate on. So I ditched the plate and just used the tray. What the hell - the tray was made of paper. The plate was made of paper. So why not.

But I am sneaky, so I was able to sneak through today's line twice. See, they had "security" for the buffet. Only people with blue or green ID holders got the free food. I was given one free meal card and one free "ONE DRINK ONLY" card.

Apparently, there is a terrible shortage of water and ice tea. So all you were allowed was one cup of drink. That is it. No more.

Anyhow I just bypassed the "security" without even realizing it. Then I got some food. Then I went back for just a little more - at which time someone noticed and revoked my card. No problem. The free drink guy remembered me.

Anyhow - I loaded up with other free goodies. I have multiple tote bags, all sorts of pens, a cool flashlight, at least three LED key chain lights, an ass load of pens, and a bunch of other stuff. I also entered a drawing to win a bunch of crap.

A complete inventory of my take will be posted here tomorrow! And more Cookie Monster photoshop creations -that I actually made.

2 Comments:

Blogger Utah Savage said...

Sounds like a lot of work for a free lunch.

18:51  
Blogger The Lazy Iguana said...

I had other reasons to go there.

23:57  

Post a Comment

<< Home