This page best viewed with

A Book By CM. Click To Get A Copy

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou

No Rights Reserved. Take Anything You Want, But If You Steal Any Text Link To Here.

Send Your Hate Mail To

........

Greed:High
 
Gluttony:High
 
Wrath:Low
 
Sloth:Very High
 
Envy:Low
 
Lust:High
 
Pride:High
 

Take the Seven Deadly Sins Quiz

King Gambrinus - Patron Saint of beer.

Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Sleepless In Miami

While not being able to sleep (for various reasons) I decided to look for things to do. I have a friend who expressed interest in going to see stuff at the Performing Arts Center.

So I went to the PAC website and downloaded the performance schedule. There are some good things going on - but not anytime soon. November or December the Bizet opera "Carmen" will be there - that could be cool. There are also various orchestra performances - next year.

I also checked the Florida International University school of music schedule. There are some cool things going on there too - for cheap! Since I went there I can get tickets for $5. But the season is sort of over, it starts up again in the fall.

Same for the New World School Of The Arts. Most of the stuff that New World puts on is free, or really cheap.

But there was one thing I found. A Fathom Events presentation. What Fathom does is bring live or recorded performances to your local movie screen. Can't go to London to see a concert? Well if Fathom Events covers it - you just go to a nearby movie theater and catch it there.

Wednesday there will be a one time screening of Mozart's opera The Magic Flute.

So I ordered two tickets. Ill pick them up Wednesday. Then go see the opera. There will be at least one magical flute - or I will demand my money back.

I still can not seem to get to sleep.

4 Comments:

Blogger Utah Savage said...

I had no idea you were such a highbrow!

16:35  
Blogger The Lazy Iguana said...

Yup. High as shit.

Highbrow too.

22:53  
Blogger Unknown said...

I too had no idea you liked this kinda art..being high makes it interesting, doesn't it? ;)

02:23  
Blogger Unknown said...

I love doing things like this but for various reasons I never do. I think it's been about 10 years since I've been to the museum or IMAX for instance. Sad!

00:48  

Post a Comment

<< Home