This page best viewed with

A Book By CM. Click To Get A Copy

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou

No Rights Reserved. Take Anything You Want, But If You Steal Any Text Link To Here.

Send Your Hate Mail To

........

Greed:High
 
Gluttony:High
 
Wrath:Low
 
Sloth:Very High
 
Envy:Low
 
Lust:High
 
Pride:High
 

Take the Seven Deadly Sins Quiz

King Gambrinus - Patron Saint of beer.

Thursday, July 07, 2005

Possible Victory?

I got a reply from someone in the County about my angry email! Here is the message!

*** Begin message ***

Please give me a call so that we can discuss the pay stations in greater detail. I can be reached at (305) 755-7939.

Thank You,
Kathy Haley
Manager, Marina Operations

-----Original Message-----
From: Tripathi, Richa (MDPR) On Behalf Of Parks Communication
Sent: Wednesday, July 06, 2005 2:15 PM
To: Haley, Kathleen (MDPR)
Subject: FW: Parking machines


Please advise.


From: [mailto:withheld]
Sent: Wednesday, July 06, 2005 11:15 AM
To: parks@miamidade.gov
Subject: Parking machines

*** end ***

As you can see, the message was forwarded from one employee to another. I am going to call the number when I wake up in the morning.

8 Comments:

Blogger GodlessMom said...

Cool! Let us know what happens!

07:48  
Blogger Saur♥Kraut said...

They could really want your opinion, or maybe they're just trying to pacify you. Don't let 'em get away with it!

08:08  
Blogger TLP said...

Brilliant! I'll be watching your blog for what happens next.

10:37  
Blogger Fred said...

The story continues. Maybe one iguana can make a difference!

10:53  
Blogger The Devil Uno said...

Im just here to kick ass and chew bubble gum.

14:59  
Blogger K-Prime said...

Fight the power! Viva la revolution!

15:58  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We have parking lots with automated ticket dispensers. You are supposed to put the ticket on your dashboard. I just use the same ticket over and over again. I figure, if I get a citation, I'm still money ahead.

My pet peeve is all that extra crap they send you with your credit card statements. I send it all back to them wih my check.

22:00  
Blogger BarbaraFromCalifornia said...

Awesome!! Persistancy and advocacy are bound to do something, if nothing else, make you feel beter.

Great job, and hope you get the results you want.

23:41  

Post a Comment

<< Home