This page best viewed with

A Book By CM. Click To Get A Copy

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou

No Rights Reserved. Take Anything You Want, But If You Steal Any Text Link To Here.

Send Your Hate Mail To

........

Greed:High
 
Gluttony:High
 
Wrath:Low
 
Sloth:Very High
 
Envy:Low
 
Lust:High
 
Pride:High
 

Take the Seven Deadly Sins Quiz

King Gambrinus - Patron Saint of beer.

Thursday, August 11, 2005

Just Another Day

It looks like today will be another normal job. I have to go to my part time job, possibly for the last time. I had them take me off the schedule for Friday. I might have some more running around to do - and then again I might not.

And it has been 24 hours since the physical. I can have beer again, but now I do not want one. How about them apples? When I could not have something, I wanted it. Now that I can have it, I do not want it. One day I will have a beer again - but probably not today. Or tomorrow. Or Saturday.

But Sunday! Sunday I want to go back out in the boat. My highly trained crew (one friend from the hood) only has Sunday off. I might be working on Sunday for the next who-knows-how-long. Therefore, the only logical thing to do is use the boat! The water is still warm after all. If I use the boat then there will be beer consumption. It is an ancient maratime tradition, and bad things happen to people who break the tradition. But you must use moderation, because bad things happen to mariners who over-consume as well.

And due to school being back in session, the boat ramps might not be as busy! See how this works out? So far the weather outlook is good. I already contacted my crew. The planned destination (for now) is....Carysfort Reef. I went there once already, but this time I will use another moring bouy. I will see different stuff. And I will bring one of those disposable underwater cameras. I have a really nice professional quality film underwater camera, complete with a big ass flash - but it might be hard to use that beast while snorkeling. Also the O-Rings are old, and if there are any flat spots it could leak. That would be BAD! Horribly BAD! And I would be out one really nice setup. So the safe thing is to use a cheap disposable setup. If it leaks, it leaks. I am out $10 as opposed to several hundred.

The Psychic TeeVee said I will start the new job on Monday. I consult wit the Psychic TeeVee far too often. Give it a shot yourself. So far the TeeVee has a pretty good track record - for me anyway. And while you are there, check out the rest of the site. It is good for a few laughs.

4 Comments:

Blogger dddragon said...

OMIGOSH oddtodd is FUNNY!! some parts of it remind me of Hoss for some reason ...

Sounds like Sunday is destined to be a great day!!

19:56  
Blogger Fred said...

I'd better call in sick tomorrow. I askes oddtodd if tomorrow would be a good day, and he said "No way Jose."

20:36  
Blogger TLP said...

Just read yesterday's post about the hospital gown, etc. Brilliant post! Laughed my ass off. (It's covered.

Gotta go check out the link you gave.

20:53  
Blogger TLP said...

Wow. Oddtodd is reaaaaallly funny!

21:04  

Post a Comment

<< Home