This page best viewed with

A Book By CM. Click To Get A Copy

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou

No Rights Reserved. Take Anything You Want, But If You Steal Any Text Link To Here.

Send Your Hate Mail To

........

Greed:High
 
Gluttony:High
 
Wrath:Low
 
Sloth:Very High
 
Envy:Low
 
Lust:High
 
Pride:High
 

Take the Seven Deadly Sins Quiz

King Gambrinus - Patron Saint of beer.

Friday, August 12, 2005

New Blog Stuff

I decided to reduce side bar clutter, and add more stuff at the same time. How can you reduce clutter AND add more stuff? Hell if I know. Seems just as logical as using a blowtorch to cool something off. Or using dry ice to cook a hamburger.

The long awaited Lazy Iguana Store is here. It is a pretty crappy store, it only has a few items. The items for sale are made from an image I stole from The Devil a while ago. I set the item markup to zero. Anyway, now when I get a good sticker idea I can make it available to whoever would want one. And who would want one? Beats me. But the store was free. And it gave me an excuse to add that cool animated $100 bill gif I stole from someplace.

I ended up adding two more sidebar items. Get Political is where I will keep the petitions I create. The petitions I create are really just a terrible waste of time and internet bandwidth. So go ahead, use a fake name! Add a creative comment! And in case you are wondering, I have not noticed any spam as a result of using my real email address (or my gmail one for that matter). The site operators are actually trying to change the world with the site. You know, give the people a voice and stuff. I wish them the best of luck, but I think they are trying too hard. Even paper petitions are not taken too seriously.

I also created a games sidebar. This is where I will post cool game links. Like Cook-ay Slots (from oddtodd.com). The object is to gamble cookies in an attempt to win more cookies. Pretty simple, but brilliant at the same time. There are many hidden cartoons and stuff in the game.
Bird Snatchers is a game where two cats try to catch birds using a hot air balloon. Nuclear Plant Simulator is a game where you get to control a nuke power plant - and try NOT to cause a melt down.

Planarity is a cool logic puzzle game. You have to move some dots around, trying to arrange them so none of the lines sticking out of them intersect. It is a very easy game to learn how to play, but yet complicated at the same time.

Nation States is a fairly simple game as well. You get to run a nation. It does not take very much time to play, all you have to do is decide on one or two issues a day. You get to set the number of issues, and the days you get them. I have three nations going. One is a "Liberal Paradise", the other two are "Corporate Police States".

And lastly, there is Blogshares - the fake stock trading game. The finance major in me seems to like this game. Also, I seem to be doing very well in this game. I also figured out how blogs are valued - it has everything to do with links. The more blogs link to your blog, the more shares in your blog is worth. And the fewer outgoing links you have (compared to links to your blog) the more those links are worth.

I have made a good deal of fake money from the Pez Family blogs.

5 Comments:

Blogger TLP said...

LOL. Have fun spending your wealth. Or I guess I should say, GOOD LUCK spending it!

10:07  
Blogger The Lazy Iguana said...

The Kenya and Saudi Arabia visits have me wondering as well. Will I get a knock on the door from men wearing dark suits?

Anyway, if I do I think they will feel better once they hear my plans for world domination. And according to Neo-Counter, I only got one visit from each of those places anyway.

14:25  
Blogger BarbaraFromCalifornia said...

Fake money, but real friends is where it matters!

Thanks for the great information.

I think you will LOVE my new Bush post.

15:27  
Blogger SquirrleyMojo said...

hey my secret location, is well, suppose to be secret! your world domination map is pinning me down . . . :-( no fun.

19:37  
Blogger Fred said...

I hope you share the wealth with the Pez family. Otherwise, they may be knocking at your door.

20:45  

Post a Comment

<< Home