This page best viewed with

A Book By CM. Click To Get A Copy

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou

No Rights Reserved. Take Anything You Want, But If You Steal Any Text Link To Here.

Send Your Hate Mail To

........

Greed:High
 
Gluttony:High
 
Wrath:Low
 
Sloth:Very High
 
Envy:Low
 
Lust:High
 
Pride:High
 

Take the Seven Deadly Sins Quiz

King Gambrinus - Patron Saint of beer.

Friday, October 07, 2005

Photo Contest Winners

Time to announce the winners of the never-before-announced mystery photo contest! If you were unable to submit any of your photos, well what do you expect? I can not very well have a mystery photo contest if I tell anyone about it now can I?

So here we go! The mystery photo contest theme was "last picture on the roll of film". I had to give all the photos titles, for obvious reasons.


I call this one "creaky bridge of death and doom".


I call this one "Hot air rip-off"


I call this one "Reason to NOT run with the bulls"


I call this one "Oh shit...no brakes"


"Long walk off a short platform"


Now this one is just WAY TOO FAKE, but I included it. The golf dude is holding a PUTTER! Come on now! Even I know that you do not drive with a putter, and I do not even play golf. Golf to me is a waste of perfectly good green space. At least get a photo of someone holding a 1 wood or something. Therefore I titled it:

"Fake golf photo of a guy playing with a blury ball".

Stay tuned for another mystery photo contest, sometime in the future.

5 Comments:

Blogger dddragon said...

LMAO - tho' that bull photo scares me!

14:13  
Blogger Lila said...

Those really are great photos, every last one of 'em. Thanks!

17:21  
Blogger TLP said...

Enjoyed it! The bridge is my favorite.

21:48  
Blogger GodlessMom said...

I love the train one! The last photo on my roll is always of me looking into the lense with a WTF? look on my face.

02:29  
Blogger Saur♥Kraut said...

Great photos! I wish I knew the endings to some of those stories!

13:01  

Post a Comment

<< Home