This page best viewed with

A Book By CM. Click To Get A Copy

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou

No Rights Reserved. Take Anything You Want, But If You Steal Any Text Link To Here.

Send Your Hate Mail To

........

Greed:High
 
Gluttony:High
 
Wrath:Low
 
Sloth:Very High
 
Envy:Low
 
Lust:High
 
Pride:High
 

Take the Seven Deadly Sins Quiz

King Gambrinus - Patron Saint of beer.

Sunday, March 05, 2006

1500 - 2300 Shift

Today I get to work the late shift. I will be at work till 2300 EST. 2300 = 11 PM.

After 7:30 PM nobody will be in the office. Just me. And the fish. And the other assorted critters (mice and such). It will be very quiet - so quiet you might think I am hunting wabbits. But there are no more wabbits at the airport, they were all removed and shipped to Texas. The airfield wabbits would eventually die, which attracted buzzards and the buzzards on several occasions ALMOST sturck aircraft taking off and landing. So to get rid of the buzzards the wabbits had to go.

Anyway, I am going to work well prepared. I have some microwave popcorn and some movies. Here is what I am bringing:

1. Flighplan. It fits in with the whole work theme
2. Saw 2. A spooky movie for a spooky empty floor
3. The Exorcism Of Emily Rose. I will probably not bring this one as I saw it last night. Not really all that spooky. But I might watch the deleted sceenes anyway.

The crappy part about this arrangement is that I will MISS The Boondocks on Cartoon Network. I will have to video tape Adult Swim tonight and watch it later.

DISCLAIMER. More than likely I will not be able to watch anything. The 11 PM shift has things to do. But - Ill bring em anyway. Maybe I can watch the first 1/2 hour of one flick while I eat my lunch / dinner.

3 Comments:

Blogger TLP said...

Damn! What a job.

On the post below: You joined a fitness club? You live in Florida, so you can exercise outdoors all year round, like walk or run and such. You bought a bike and all the junk that you could think of to go with it. But you need a fitness club?

Instead of watching a movie, you could, like, just watch your money fly outta your wallet. It's fun. I'm watchin' the money fly out of your wallet. Good times.

13:40  
Blogger Lila said...

I hope you get to watch your movies after all. There has to be a bonus for working off-hours!

17:06  
Blogger The Lazy Iguana said...

I had to watch the movies at home. There was stuff I had to do at work.

But then again, it is called "work" not "go someplace to watch movies". No big deal. I expected to stay busy :)

23:17  

Post a Comment

<< Home