This page best viewed with

A Book By CM. Click To Get A Copy

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou

No Rights Reserved. Take Anything You Want, But If You Steal Any Text Link To Here.

Send Your Hate Mail To

........

Greed:High
 
Gluttony:High
 
Wrath:Low
 
Sloth:Very High
 
Envy:Low
 
Lust:High
 
Pride:High
 

Take the Seven Deadly Sins Quiz

King Gambrinus - Patron Saint of beer.

Saturday, July 29, 2006

I love My Job!

When I was in college, I used to think that it was not important to like your job. After all, a job was just thinking you do to earn a paycheck. Nothing more, nothing less.

You know what? I believed that crap. Really. I truly believed that no matter what, ANY job I had would be nothing than something that I had to do to get by on this planet.

But then I got the job I have now.

Let me tell you, I am blessed. I have a job that I would have NEVER imagined that I could get. If you would go back in time and tell me "you will have a job you will like going to" I would have laughed.

But somehow I managed to to get a job I like. Do not ask me how. Through the grace of some cosmic force, I was selected. And believe me, not a single day passed me that I do not contemplate just how lucky I am.

So there. I love what I do, and I do know how blessed I am to have the job I have. I could not have a better supervisor OR a better manager.

So no matter WHAT happens - I want to sat this now. I am proud to do what I do. I am honored to be able to do what I do. Every day I go to work I think to myself how lucky I am.

So that is all. I am lucky to do what I do - and I realize that. I know that I am lucky. And I am honored! Every day I go to work thinking how lucky I am. Every day I count my blessings. And most importantly I think how lucky I am.

I know this cosmic force is here. I have no evidence, yet I have more evidence than I need.

So I have just one thing to say something to this comic force.

May your house ALWAYS be too small to hold all your friends.

I raise my glass to this. May your house always be too small to hold all your friends.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lila said...

You really are lucky. Not many people have a job they like. Good for you!

09:59  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ap3.... Hello.... This the Lazy Iguana we are talking about here! I mean Duhh! Wait until he sobers, and repents this blasphemous post! - Long live oh gracious one... Leader of all under achievers and couch potatoes the world over!

15:09  

Post a Comment

<< Home