This page best viewed with

A Book By CM. Click To Get A Copy

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou

No Rights Reserved. Take Anything You Want, But If You Steal Any Text Link To Here.

Send Your Hate Mail To

........

Greed:High
 
Gluttony:High
 
Wrath:Low
 
Sloth:Very High
 
Envy:Low
 
Lust:High
 
Pride:High
 

Take the Seven Deadly Sins Quiz

King Gambrinus - Patron Saint of beer.

Sunday, July 30, 2006

Post 426

Welcome to post number 426! I should know. I counted them all.

Actually - that is a lie. I did not count them. Blogger counted them. I will just take their word for it. I am far too lazy to verify this number. On top of the laziness, I am not obsessive-compulsive. OCD and laziness are mutually exclusive.

Then again, I do fall for those stupid web based "tests". Like this one for example.

I'm a Porsche 911!



You have a classic style, but you're up-to-date with the latest technology. You're ambitious, competitive, and you love to win. Performance, precision, and prestige - you're one of the elite,and you know it.


Take the Which Sports Car Are You? quiz.

And all this time I thought I was a 1967 Camaro, or possibly a GTO. Go figure. What I need to find now is a "what kind of boat are you" quiz. I would probably be a sloop.

Off to another subject! Some smart-ass types commented that the whole "I like my job" post was the result of beer and tequila. While I can not say there was no beer or tequila involved, the message is still correct. I never wake up and think "oh crap! I have to go to work!". Going to work does not put me in a bad mood - so I am in the same mood on a Monday morning as I am on a Friday afternoon.

Another thing - SOMEONE needs to invent a "drunken spell checker". Standard spell checks work OK - but when you have to spell check a drunken post all the laws of spell-check physics break down like molecules in a black hole. For example, you try to type "cosmic". What you actually type is "clsmuc". Spell check suggests "clumsy" or "chasm". Clearly, humanity NEEDS a drunken spell check. The computer geek that invents one will make a lot of money.

Now for the last thing for post number 426. How lazy am I? Well today at work I came to a conclusion. While going off to a gate one of the moving walkways was not working. So I mutter "shit" to myself. Am I so lazy that I MUST use the moving walkways and/or escalators? Yes I am! Most of the time I walk on the moving walkways, but sometimes I just stand there and let the sidewalk move me.

1 Comments:

Blogger The Lazy Iguana said...

The airport needs those cool moving chairs like the ones at the Haunted Mansion in Disney World. THAT would so rule.

00:29  

Post a Comment

<< Home