This page best viewed with

A Book By CM. Click To Get A Copy

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou

No Rights Reserved. Take Anything You Want, But If You Steal Any Text Link To Here.

Send Your Hate Mail To

........

Greed:High
 
Gluttony:High
 
Wrath:Low
 
Sloth:Very High
 
Envy:Low
 
Lust:High
 
Pride:High
 

Take the Seven Deadly Sins Quiz

King Gambrinus - Patron Saint of beer.

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Gentlemen, Behold!

I have created a web page for some of the photos I took on my cruise! Marvel in amazement at my mad skills!


6 Comments:

Blogger Jane said...

It looks lovely gah... I'm really jealous now. The b/friend and I are planning to get over to Mexico City sometime 2007/08 ??? as his brother lives there, but looking at thos photos I now know we will have to organize some beach time as well.

13:34  
Blogger The Lazy Iguana said...

Hell yes! You must make a trip to the Myan Riveria area. It is amazing. Beer is only $1 each. In UK Pounds that is like 60 cents / shillings / whatever.

14:05  
Blogger admin said...

I need a cruise.

23:24  
Blogger The Lazy Iguana said...

Trade in the Popemobile for a Pope Yacht! I would do it if I were you.

23:34  
Blogger TLP said...

Nipple alert. Cover that guy up.

10:21  
Blogger The Lazy Iguana said...

I was too lazy to sport around the camera.

19:53  

Post a Comment

<< Home